Baby Poad Live Stream Part 2 today 11/4/14 at 4p.m. PST

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Baby Poad Live Stream Part 2 today 11/4/14 at 4p.m. PST

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

Today’s Livestream will have the Hippie Poads in it as well as more poison dart frog Poads. Join us at 4pm at http://www.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

Natasha
      Participant

Does this mean they won’t be released today?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
        Blocked

I was also wondering if they would come out today but no rush if it’s just the livestream. I love seeing them first!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
          Participant

I was also wondering if they would come out today but no rush if it’s just the livestream. I love seeing them first!

Im hoping that there will be two grab bags. I would love to get a hippie one but the chance of that happening will be low if it is one big batch. Isnt there around 200 frog ones? Thats alot of frog poads hopping around 🙂 .

Amstaff
            Participant

Ooooo… I was really hoping they would come out today since I am off today and would get to nab one… BUT its just as awesome getting to see the livestream live, lol 😉 …… YAH, its on now !!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.