fbpx

Baby Griffin on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Baby Griffin on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Yea, I’m going to be posting on as well, possibly 2 depending on a few circumstances.

Dang Drag0n. Just saw your auction. $199 BIN? No starting bid? Kinda expensive, aren’t ya?? 😆

I know I know, I was waiting for this. My money is all tied up in bidding for houses (500 binders and such to put in offers) and I still owe 200 on my rent that is 2 weeks overdue so it’s an act of desperation. (even though my mother is my landlord she is a tyrant with rent and I’m sick of her little snide comments about how painting is stupid and I need to find a REAL job)Arlla’s is over 200 now so I’m hoping whoever looses that auction will break down and buy mine. It’s kind of low down, and I kinda get pissed at people sometimes for doing exactly what I’m doing, but I don’t have too much choice right now. Tf & a few other ebayers are selling curls BIN for 150 and they are flying.
      I wanna just slap the money and my mothers hand and just go “HERE! HAPPY NOW!?! NOW SHUT UP UNTIL THE 1st COMES!”

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I know I know, I was waiting for this. My money is all tied up in bidding for houses (500 binders and such to put in offers) and I still owe 200 on my rent that is 2 weeks overdue so it’s an act of desperation. (even though my mother is my landlord she is a tyrant with rent and I’m sick of her little snide comments about how painting is stupid and I need to find a REAL job)Arlla’s is over 200 now so I’m hoping whoever looses that auction will break down and buy mine. It’s kind of low down, and I kinda get pissed at people sometimes for doing exactly what I’m doing, but I don’t have too much choice right now.
        I wanna just slap the money and my mothers hand and just go “HERE! HAPPY NOW!?! NOW SHUT UP UNTIL THE 1st COMES!”

Haahahhha! Well, not that I agree with what you are doing, but I know you are not a bad person. We gotta do what we gotta do. I really hope you get a house soon so you can get out from under your mother. 😡 I still say bribe your sister and move to a new state. 😈

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

You have no idea, I wish we would both move to Cali so we could be as far from that woman as possible!!!! I’m just heated right now because we went to my brother’s fiance’s wedding shower on Saturday and she had to make a point at the table IN FRONT OF EVERYONE (family I haven’t seen for about 3 or 4 years or even longer)! “Well, she’s not working right now. She’s been painting these sculptures to get by, but she can’t even pay her rent. If any of you can get her a job you would be doing her a favor.” Swear to God! Her EXACT WORDS! What kind of mother is that?!?!? She wonders why all us kids can’t stand the sight of her. The woman hasn’t had to work A DAY IN HER LIFE! She’s soaked 3 husbands dry and is working on number 4! The poor guy just got wrist and back surgery after retiring from his water treatment plant job and is trying to find a new job because my mother keeps gambling all his pension or whatever away at Foxwoods…much like she did with my college fund my father left me when he passed away. I know she is my mother but I can’t friggin’ stand her……..okay, so that’s the end of my rant. My apolgies!!! I’m not mad at anyone here, just with my family situation.

Sorry to everyone, for overpricing the baby griffin, I don’t mean to piss anyone off by doing it, but with all due respect, lots of other people do it. *sigh* I’ll admit, I’m even guilty of contacting people who bid on curlies & other limited productions and send them to the direct sales page so they stop getting ripped off. I just really need to just slap the money in her face ASAP so she can shut her fat mouth for another 2 weeks. Soryy is I offended anyone, I just want everyone to know the situation, I’m not like this in the sense of trying to make a profit off of someone elses work.

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jodi
          Participant

Don’t worry about it. I hope you sell it fast.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Hey Drag0n, it’s okay. You gotta do, what you gotta do and someone is going to end up with a darling griffin chick.

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’m just heated right now because we went to my brother’s fiance’s wedding shower on Saturday and she had to make a point at the table IN FRONT OF EVERYONE (family I haven’t seen for about 3 or 4 years or even longer)! “Well, she’s not working right now. She’s been painting these sculptures to get by, but she can’t even pay her rent. If any of you can get her a job you would be doing her a favor.” Swear to God! Her EXACT WORDS! What kind of mother is that?!?!?

Good bloody GOD someone needs to slap that woman! (Sorry Drag0n)… but DAMN! that’s just wrong!

I mean sure… I have a job… but I paint too… It’s not about what you do or how you do it…it’s your happiness! In this world… that’s the most important…

You should tell her that at least you ARE doing something to survive on your own… you COULD be marrying a man who has tons of $$… but beats you… would she be happier then!?

GAH that just makes my blood boil… ESPECIALLY when something like that is uttered at a family function… it’s none of their damned business!

Skigod377
                Participant

Hey Drag0n…how big is the chick? It doesnt say in your auction, but it looks only a little bigger than the baby ki rin.(?) The only thing I have to go by is the tag.

Jodi
                  Participant

It looks kind of like the size of a curly cowpie, but more upright. Is it that size?

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Oh I didn’t mention it did I? I was in such a rush to list it I just typed away. It’s definatly bigger then a baby KiRin, about the size of a curly at the base, like emerald said. It’s a little shorter then a fledgling by maybe an inch or so.

Thanks everyone for your support. I know it’s in bad taste to “hate” my mother because afterall, she IS my mother and the only blood parent I ever really knew, but I can’t even go into detail about how evil she is. SHE is the reason I want to move so badly. My sister too. They don’t even speak anymore, but I have to kiss her butt because she has my cat, Snickers at her house. She has a really bad social anxiety problem and can’t be in a house with other cats. When we finally move I can get her back. I CAN’T WAIT!

She’s just the most minipulative, caniving lady you could ever meet. She’s been divorced, anulled, & widowed. She plays the “good mother” in front of company and acts like we’re all ungrateful and ignore her because we’re all just such horrible children. Everyone hates us and pities her at social gatherings (like the shower for instance). Like “How could you be that way to your own mother?” If these people only knew. Though there ARE the few people who know the truth and understand our side of things though they are very few, our age who were there and understand why we are the way we are. My brothers and I still entertain her, but inside, we all hate her for the things she did to us. My older sister is the only one who has ever stood up to her and now everyone in the family thinks she’s just an awful person. Then she upped our rent another 400 dollars once she told her off, just to spite us. My sister & brothers & I are basically the outcasts of the family, My mother is so good at twisting people’s heads it makes me sick.

I’m totally taking over this topic aren’t I, let’s talk about something else 😆

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Rusti
                      Participant

The way I see it, drag0n, if they’re lazy/dumb/silly enough to pay it without doing their own research, more power to ya. The resources are there, they’re just not looking for them (and it’s not like they’re difficult to find).

Hope you can pay your mum and shut her up, and find someplace else to live quick!

lamortefille
                        Participant

As they say….you can’t choose your family. Hopefully the right house will come along soon, drag0n.

Skigod377
                          Participant

Thanks guys! Looking at the pic, it looks really small. Must be an optical illusion.

Arlla
                            Participant

🙁 I’m sorry Drag0n! I know how you feel – I’ve also got a parent I’d like to disown!! But I hope your griffin goes for a lot!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                              -J R R Tolkien

Andrea
                              Participant

I hope your chick sells Dragon.

I was wondering if anyone has asked Melody how she feels about the whole reselling thing.
                                If it were me (being the mean one) I would be sitting back and thinking, I should raise my prices. I mean if I was selling something for 60.00 and found people were more than willing to pay 100.00 (or 200.00), I would sure as heck think about raising my prices. Of course, I am not as nice as Melody, so who knows. It just seems like a slap to me. If you were to calculate the batch of 25 chicks. That would have been 1K more in Melody’s pocket if she would have charged 100.00.

I know Windstone as a company is super super, beyond nice, but if they start seeing people buying their product just to resell on ebay within a month of offering the piece, it’s going to become evident they need to raise their prices.

I am not pointing at anyone in particular, but between the curlies and the chicks, it’s becoming more of a practice.

I don’t really want to get slammed here, though I know I probably will. I just think it starts to get totally unfair to Windstone if this becomes a habit and we will all pay in the end.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Thanks everyone for listening to me rant, I’m sorry if I offended anyone saying nasty things about my mother, but she’s just unbearable. My apologies.

I am going to do some drivebys with my sister right ow (drivebys as in, driving by houses to see if they are in good condition and in decent neighborhoods before we go ahead and make appointments.) LOL

I’ll update the auction with the size when I come back.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.