fbpx

Baby Fuzzy

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Baby Fuzzy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I recieved with a PYO Winged Wolves I ordered . Tiny about 1 inch , maybe less . Pink and long fur . Dark pink metalic eyes . So sweet .

fairyhearted
      Participant

I’ve seen fuzzies in pictures on the forum before, but I don’t know much about them? Do people order them or are they just randomly put in some packages?

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

Congratulations on your new baby fuzzy, Sasha!!! 😀 Aren’t they adorable?! You should take a picture of her next to your Winged wolf when you’re done painting him! —I also was lucky enough to get one (with a young poad)! De’s got crazy long fur that’s brown and white with black tips! He’s definitely one of my favorite fuzzies to date! 😀

~~~~~

Fairyhearted! When you place an order through Windstone, you’ll see a little comment box when you’re filling everything out. All you have to do is write, “Love, Fuzzy” in the comment box and one should sneak into the box before it gets shipped out! (It works too if you get an Ebay piece since they have a little “comment to seller” box as well!)

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I got one of these lil tiny pink ones! <3 they are really cute.. mine has teal eyes 'n likes to hang close to my Candy Corn ^-^ She's taller than she is long XD

Carolyn
            Participant

Mine looks like that too . With dark pink eyes . She’s with others in my Easter Basket . They love the plastic colored eggs I think .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.