fbpx

AWD Mother Hipps Can Be Pre-Ordered Now

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion AWD Mother Hipps Can Be Pre-Ordered Now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Yay … pre-order information for the AWD Mother Hippogriffs is on the Windstone Editions website main page!

Note – If you need to find the wait list button to pre-order one, click on “Windstone Editions” at the top of this page.

From the sign-up information:

This Waitlist will tell Melody how many she should paint! When Melody finishes painting them, we will email the people on the waitlist in a way that will give everyone a fair chance to buy one. Be sure to read the instructions in that email when you receive it. These will be one per customer, even if you join the waitlist more than once.

This is a Grab Bag edition of Hippogriff Mares painted by Melody Peña in African wild dog colors. All are African wild dog colors and patterns, but each one is unique! These Hippogriffs will have a variety of natural-looking eye colors and be signed by Melody. They are 11 inches long and about 6 inches tall.

Windstone_Hippogriff_mother-mare_AWD_group

etruscan
      Participant

The information for the AWD Mother Hippogriffs has been amended to include a deadline.

You must join the Wait List before midnight Saturday, September 17th.

silkenwinds37
        Participant

I’m going crazy for this one Susie! This new sculpture is so beautiful and I love the wild dog colorings. I cannot wait.

cwgrlup911
          Participant

Hi ..just wondering if we have a timeline as to when these are going to be available? Thank you!❤️

Susie
            Keymaster

Melody’s still painting them. I’m not sure how long until we will be close to having them ready to ship.

Embrie
              Participant

Melody said on September 16th that she estimated “a few more weeks” of painting them.

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Ann
                Participant

Looking forward to these beautiful hippogriffs! Yay!!! Thanks Melody!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.