fbpx

Autumn Secret Keeper

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autumn Secret Keeper

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

On a Buy Now price? πŸ˜‰

It would have to be at least $1500-$2000 since that is about the avereage for hte SK’s and the AL is very difficult to paint

I know. I was really just kidding. But it doesn’t hurt to ask.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Autumn Leaf SK’s would be fantastic, but alas, I could never afford one. LOL! I don’t even CARE what color I get. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE someday though =)

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
        Keymaster

I painted a first Autumn Leaf Secret Keeper today. I took a pic, but the photo looks so awful I’m not going to post it.
          Honestly though, Secret Keepers are such a job to paint anyway, it doesn’t really matter what color they are. I may as well do a batch in Autumn Leaf!

Maria
          Participant

REALLY?! Oh no, I have got to find away to get one… Or to resist.

They are so beautiful, and HEAVY. I’m tryinf to figure out a safe way to display the on we have.

Maria
            Participant

How come the other one doesn’t get displayed?

Bob

Melody wrote:

I painted a first Autumn Leaf Secret Keeper today. I took a pic, but the photo looks so awful I’m not going to post it.
                Honestly though, Secret Keepers are such a job to paint anyway, it doesn’t really matter what color they are. I may as well do a batch in Autumn Leaf!

Is this one going to e-bay??

omg, I’m caught between rapture at the idea of more Autumn Leaf anything and despair over affording any of the resulting beauties! LOL

Jodi
                Participant

Oh no! πŸ˜₯ I can’t afford SKs and now they are going to be painted in the color I want most! πŸ˜₯

Maybe Melody will put a nice picture of it on a T-shirt? πŸ™‚

Melody wrote:

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! You are a goddess! πŸ˜†

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

Oh no! πŸ˜₯ I can’t afford SKs and now they are going to be painted in the color I want most! πŸ˜₯

Maybe your husband will surprise you with his new breaktrhough

Jodi
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Maybe your husband will surprise you with his new breaktrhough

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I don’t think it’s that much of a breakthrough! I wish, though.

Purplecat
                      Participant

What eye color does she have? (counting pennies)

Melody wrote:

A batch? Are you serious? Thank you bunches, and bunches. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

If there’s an epidemic of bank robbing soon, I’ll know the reason… πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.