fbpx

Autumn Leaf Poads(tm) and Young Dragon in Lavender Pearl go into the store at 5 p.m. today

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Autumn Leaf Poads(tm) and Young Dragon in Lavender Pearl go into the store at 5 p.m. today

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Autumn Leaf Poads(tm) and Young Dragon in Lavender Pearl go into the store at 5 p.m. today. We are not putting the entire clutter of Poads(tm) into the store today – we are saving some to restock later on in consideration of the power issues on the East Coast. Same with the Lavender Pearl Young Dragons – actually we only have a handful of those ready right now – more should be ready next week. So if you miss them today, never fear! More will be available later on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

That’s very considerate of you guys for us over here on the East Coast. Luckily my area faired pretty well in the storm, but there are a lot of others not too far from me who can’t say the same.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sikek
        Participant

Yay! I got a Poad! =D

windstonefan
          Participant

Very kind of you all at Windstone to consider those with out power.

windstonefan

Dragonlairqueen
            Participant

Got one! They look beautiful! I wish I knew someone w/o power that wants one so I could get one for her, but I don’t… Hope everyone who wants one gets one!

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

O.o I wish I had the spare cash :/

Sbianchi
                Participant

Autumn Leaf Poads(tm) and Young Dragon in Lavender Pearl go into the store at 5 p.m. today. We are not putting the entire clutter of Poads(tm) into the store today – we are saving some to restock later on in consideration of the power issues on the East Coast. Same with the Lavender Pearl Young Dragons – actually we only have a handful of those ready right now – more should be ready next week. So if you miss them today, never fear! More will be available later on.

I also want to say Thank You to you and everyone at Windstone’s for thinking of everyone here on the East Coast also, we didn’t lose power either but I really feel bad for all the people who lost not only power lost their loved ones and their houses, I hope they get the help they need soon.

Misty
                  Participant

Any chance of frogs hitting the store today or tomorrow? I will be gone all next week so I was just wondering =)

Oh…Crumb! 🙁 I really, really wanted one! I hope there are plenty waiting in the shelves for later on. I do not have enough money for them at the moment….Darnit! ….”Anyone want to buy some Eyes or a Foop??? All Hallows Eve Has been given away. But I am working on the Pair of Foops SUN and MOON. They will have metallic eyes and Beautiful crystals”…..pppleeeassse? I so want an Autumn Leaf Poad.

pdlucich
                    Participant

Beautiful poads, but…I’m not a poad person. How about that autumn leaf color on those new yearling dragons when they finally come out?

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                      Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Bodine
                      Participant

Thank you Ms.Melody for these amazing AL Poads.You could have easily sold them on Ebay or Special Items but you chose to make enough to share them with us all.Thanks so much!You are a OOAK yourself.Happy Holidays you and to all @ Windtone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

I did manage to snag a Poad–in celebration of being newly retired! I do want to make a comment about how the store is set up. I like the way that when you order something you have 15 minutes to pay for it. No worries about having the item snatched out of your cart while you’re logging in to Paypal. I also think it is very nice that you consider the people back East and held some Poads for them. I mean what company would do that? You guys are the greatest!

Susie
                          Keymaster

Today (11/5/12) I restocked the Lavender Pearl Young Dragons and the Autumn Leaf Poads. There are still more of each for a future restock, should either sell out before you have a chance at them.

As for Frog Wizards… I don’t know when they’ll be ready. I LOVE the frogs. But I don’t know when they will be ready (or if I’ll want to crowd them all onto my desk and KEEP them…)

Kelsey
                            Participant

Is there anywhere we can see photos of the new frog wizards?

etruscan
                              Participant

The Autumn Leaf Poads and the Lavender Pearl Young Dragons are in the “Featured Items” introduction to the store. However, have you noticed that four out of stock items (including Grab Bag Baby Unicorns) are showing there too?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.