fbpx

Autumn leaf curl for sale/trade; WTB Blue and Color-Spotted GB Young Unis

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Autumn leaf curl for sale/trade; WTB Blue and Color-Spotted GB Young Unis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dragondreamweaver
    Participant

Edited to remove the two grab bag young unicorns, since I have made a deal with a wonderful forum member! ๐Ÿ™‚

I would like to trade or sell my autumn leaf curlie. I haven’t sold or bought anything from any forum members (currently in the process of selling my unicorns to a forum member!), but I do have great feedback for both buying and selling on eBay.

I really want to buy or trade for a blue young grab bag unicorn and a black and white spotted unicorn with colored spots. I don’t know how many like that are out there, but I have the babies to match. I would buy or trade for them, just send me photos and your price/trade. Here are the babies I have that I am trying to match.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am not trading or selling my two grab bag babies, so please no PMs about them. I got a lot of PMs when I first posted them, and I am still not ready to sell my little ones. They keep me company at work. lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s the autumn leaf curlie I will sale or trade. I would trade the curl (plus probably extra money depending on the trade offer) for a blue or spotted fantasy grab bag young unicorn, or other bright young grab bag unicorns. I would also sell it outright for the right offer. I know these are fairly hard to find, so I probably won’t accept an offer close to store price. Please PM me with your offers if you are interested. I promise to reply quickly and be nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I only take PayPal right now and would rather not take payments. The curl is mint with tags, and I have the original box. Please PM with any trade or buy offers. I’ll send my eBay name and personal email address to you via PM, since I would rather not post that for any possible spammers. ๐Ÿ™‚

Scathach
      Participant

PM re curl

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
        Participant

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.