Autumn 2020 PYO swap signup

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Autumn 2020 PYO swap signup

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I KNEW there was something missing on that Griffin but just couldn’t put my finger on it! VERY Inventive!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

scorpiolady21
    Participant

I figured it was a skull so I would leave the eyes to her! Lol

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

sherry10151982
    Participant

Everyone has gotten such beautiful pieces so far! Will be sending my recipients PYO on Monday. I really hope they like it!!

Sherry he is beautiful, thank you so much. I tried posting the pics here, but I have to drop the resolution down to have an acceptable file size. I did post them to the Facebook group:)

Kevin I’m glad you like him; I didn’t want to go crazy so I went with very subtle.

Crose55
    Participant

Of course Melody!! I’m so relieved you like it! It was terrifying painting her and I had to wonder when I became a masochist when I got to the eyes! Lol! I hope you don’t mind if I post pics on FB! 🙂

Melody
    Keymaster

Of course Melody!! I’m so relieved you like it! It was terrifying painting her and I had to wonder when I became a masochist when I got to the eyes! Lol! I hope you don’t mind if I post pics on FB! 🙂

Oh of course I don’t mind! Maybe you could also post them here? The camera in my phone isn’t working for some reason.

Crose55
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to get all the pics in one post and I hope these turn out OK!

Attachments:
    Crose55
    Participant

Back

Attachments:
    Crose55
    Participant

Left side

Attachments:
    Crose55
    Participant

Right side. These are the pics of Melody’s Sushi Cat from the Autumn PYO swap.

Attachments:
    Kevin Garrison
    Participant

Everyone has gotten such beautiful pieces so far! Will be sending my recipients PYO on Monday. I really hope they like it!!

Sherry he is beautiful, thank you so much. I tried posting the pics here, but I have to drop the resolution down to have an acceptable file size. I did post them to the Facebook group:)

Kevin I’m glad you like him; I didn’t want to go crazy so I went with very subtle.

He’s sooo shiny, like he’s made of hematite 🙂

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Nice Sushi Cat! Much better than I could do! I’m not as good with completely smooth surfaces.

SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!

Crose55
    Participant

Nice Sushi Cat! Much better than I could do! I’m not as good with completely smooth surfaces.

Thank you! It was painstaking. Lol

Bodine
    Participant

I got a lovely wolf.The artist didn’t sign pad but thank you!
    Looks like he just enjoyed lunch.😃

20201023_1402252

20201023_1402362

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:ANY HEARTH)

Ela_Hara
    Participant

LOL! Vampire Wolfie? Congrats Bodine! Lovely Wolf!

Leigha
    Participant

That’s me! I couldn’t find a sharpie when I was finishing it so my signature in pen is pretty light. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.