fbpx

Autume Leaf Curl price check?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Autume Leaf Curl price check?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Hello everyone. Sorry I’m a bit out of the loop! I haven’t been around for quite some time… and I’ll probably be distant for a bit longer.

But one of the reasons I’m not around anymore is I have been moving. I’ve packed all of my windstones, with the exception of a couple PYOs that I haven’t found suitable sized boxes for. And with the exception of a few, all my windstones will stay boxed. Indefinitely. My new place just does not have the space, not to mention I’m sick of the dust.

So naturally, I’ve started selling some. Most of them have been boxed for so long, I forgot I owned them (one in particular, a rainbow lap, even though I was staring at the box, I still had an argument with myself over if I did or didn’t own one. It was never taken out of the box, so perhaps that’s why I didn’t even remember buying it).

That said, most pieces I can look up and research the prices for… but I haven’t found anything relating to the autume leaf curled dragon. Does anyone have a price on him? What he might go for?

I appreciate any help 🙂

etruscan
      Participant

I can’t document this, but I think Autumn Leaf curlies are selling for $200+. Emerald and Red Flame curlies are bringing $150, and I believe the Autumn Leaf are more in demand than those colors.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I can’t document this, but I think Autumn Leaf curlies are selling for $200+. Emerald and Red Flame curlies are bringing $150, and I believe the Autumn Leaf are more in demand than those colors.

The way some things have been selling of late, and the rarity of the piece, I could easily see it bringing $200+ so I don’t think you’d be out of line starting offers at $200 and seeing where it goes from there…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.