fbpx

August Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody August Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Our most heart filled condolences.May the darkness pass swiftly and bring back the sunlight for you and yours.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

So sorry to hear that, i hope things start to look up for you and your family. Wouldnt mind missing out on this month’s raffle to make sure that the Creator of all our pretties is doing alright.

Jasmine
      Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother…. take care of yourself before you start worrying ’bout us.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Yes, please, please take care of yourself and your family before you worry about us… I’m so very sorry for the loss of your mom – I don’t know how I’d get by without mine – She’s my bestest friend next to Roddy. {{{HUGS}}}

twindragonsmum

tdm

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss, Melody. You have my deepest condolences and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please take the time you need for yourself.

PhoenixTears
            Participant

Oh geez, I read a different post first and maybe worded things backwards. But now reading this, I’m saddened. I’m so sorry for your loss Melody. All of us at home have been praying for you and will continue to do so. Goodness, I’m so sorry.

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

pegasus4240
              Participant

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Angie F.

-- Angie

Tethra
                Participant

Melody, I’m so sorry to hear about you loss. Take care of yourself and your family and take the time to heal. I wish you all the best for this difficult time.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Oh no! I’m so sorry, Melody.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

Baloo wrote:

I am new at this and was wanting to know if there will be and what will be the raffle if any this month?Thanks

Yes, I will try to get an August raffle piece ready. This has been a rough month,( my mother passed away, so I am still emotionally shaken) I have been in California, away from the factory, and with very little computer access for the past few weeks.
                      I will find something for August. I enjoy these raffles as much as you do. Time to get back to normal!

Oh I am so sorry! I lost my mother in 2007. It isn’t easy. Sending bigggggg hugs to ya!

Heather
                      Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your loss Melody. Condolences to you and your family.

Nina
                        Participant

So sorry for your loss 🙁 please take care of yourself and sending big dragon hugs your way.

😥 A moment of silence and a heartfelt condolence. *offers shoulder*

I am so sorry for your loss, Melody… I cannot imagine the emotional toll that it is taking on you. My best wishes and thoughts for you and your family in these difficult times.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.