fbpx

Attention Horse Lovers/Collectors!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Attention Horse Lovers/Collectors!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m a new artist with the company, Trail of Painted Ponies (some of you may have seen another post on here about my other figurine, “Keeper of Dreams.”) They create resin horse statues/figurines that are decorated with different art designs. Well, I have a big question for everyone here. They are hosting a design competition with the American Quarter Horse Association. The theme for the competition was to come up with a design that represents the American Quarter Horse. They were to pick the top designs and list them up on their website for everyone to vote. One of my designs got picked! If chosen first place, the design will get crafted into a resin figure! The voting runs December 12th-25th.

My horse submission is called, “Rustic Lace” by Courtney Moore. The horse features an old, rustic wooden barn look with a red/white lace pattern laying on it’s back. I would post a picture, but photobucket is being weird at the moment lol! Here is the link to the voting page on the website—–> http://www.trailofpaintedponies.com/poll.php

All you have to do is click on the dot below the picture, input your email and country (there is also an additional button below that if you don’t want to receive emails from the company) and that is it! I would great appreciate your votes and support! I would love to have the chance to have another design of mine out there for others to enjoy! If you have any questions, send me a note of reply on here. Thank you so much everyone!!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Jellyfish
      Participant

Done!

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Hi !!
          I saw your lovely horse and voted for you !!
          Beautiful red swirl design!!
          Hope with all my heart you win!!
          Holiday Hugs!!
          Suzanne-Marie

SilverDragon
          Participant

Thank you jellyfish and Suzanne-Marie! 🙂🙂❤️

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Very nice design!
              It reminds me of my Grand Dad and the pictures of barns he loved to paint in Acrylics.

Good Luck! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
              Participant

Beautiful design. Voted for you. Good luck.

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

SilverDragon
                Participant

Aw thanks!

SilverDragon
                  Participant

Thank you!!!!!! I appreciate it! 😀 😀

SilverDragon
                    Participant

Hello everyone! The contest ends in a few days, on December 25th and the winners are announced on January 2nd. For those that haven’t voted yet, please vote for me as each one counts and is greatly appreciated! Just click on the link on the main post (mine is “Rustic Lace”). I would love the chance for another one of my designs to be crafted into a figurine. Thank you so much for the support! 😀 😀

SilverDragon
                      Participant

Hi guys! Update!!!!
                        The winners were announced an unfortunately, my design, “Rustic Lace'” didn’t make the cut, but i greatly appreciate everyone’s votes and support! I take stuff like this as a challenge to push myself harder for the next competition. Thank you again and congrats to the winners!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.