fbpx

asked this on a different thread but…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody asked this on a different thread but…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Starbreeze knows what I’m talking about!

Bob

I guess Poads(tm) are not a guy thing

Setsunawolf
        Participant

You are not alone DM. I’m still trying to figure out what they are.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Starbreeze
          Participant

It seems either people really, Really, REALLY love Poads or they feel lukewarm towards them. It’s just a question of personal preference, just as it is for any other Windstone. I’m not interested in collecting the castles, for instance. πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

It seems either people really, Really, REALLY love Poads or they feel lukewarm towards them. It’s just a question of personal preference, just as it is for any other Windstone. I’m not interested in collecting the castles, for instance. πŸ˜‰

Me either. Fortunately, we don’t bash castles every time they are mentioned.

Travistie
              Participant

lamortefille wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of the castles either. They’re pretty, but I just prefer animal and dragon statues. Everyone has different likes and dislikes.

Starbreeze
                Participant

lamortefille wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Exactly!!! πŸ˜‰

Bob

You all can have your poads(tm) but why does it seem everythime I turn around they are in my face

Travistie
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

You all can have your poads(tm) but why does it seem everythime I turn around they are in my face

I don’t know. Could it be you actually love them, and have a little collection of your own at home? πŸ˜†

Bob

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I don’t know. Could it be you actually love them, and have a little collection of your own at home? πŸ˜†
                        NOPE no poad(tm) has ever entered my house and Susie and Karen can vouche that I have never bought any or been gifted any

(DM is secretly in love with Poads(tm) and won’t admit it!!! πŸ˜› )

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(That’s ok DM, nobody has to like everything ya know. πŸ˜‰ )

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

(DM is secretly in love with Poads(tm) and won’t admit it!!! πŸ˜› )

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(That’s ok DM, nobody has to like everything ya know. πŸ˜‰ )
                          nope and I still do not understand the facination with them

Skigod377
                          Participant

Its cuz they’re cute and unique. People are not shoving them in your face, DM. πŸ™„

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

No more than anyone is shoving dragons, griffins, pegasus, unicorns, kirins, castles, wizards gargoyles… or any other sculpt in anyone’s face. This is the Windstone forums where it’s guaranteed that all things Windstone will be discussed! πŸ™‚

I don’t personally care for the Wizards, but it would be very silly of me to say how much I don’t like them every time they were brought up! πŸ˜‰

We all like different things. Dwell on the things you like and ignore the ones you don’t! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Its cuz they’re cute and unique. People are not shoving them in your face, DM. πŸ™„

spoken from the Queen herself

People I’m joking!!!! Please do not take me so seriously!!
                                I’m not fond of the Poads(tm) true but I don’t care how much you talk about them

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.