fbpx

Arggghhh – Help!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Arggghhh – Help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

Okay, I’ve been trying to come up with an avatar for myself but can’t seem to get it sized correctly. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I don’t have access to any art/drawing software either, just good old windows….

*Feels ashamed for being so helpless* 😳

You could probably send it to someone and they can resize it or I think there is this free program you can download and resize it.

Lokie
        Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Okay, I’ve been trying to come up with an avatar for myself but can’t seem to get it sized correctly. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I don’t have access to any art/drawing software either, just good old windows….

*Feels ashamed for being so helpless* 😳

I’m not sure how to do it unless you have a program that resizes images. I haven’t had much success with online programs but maybe someone will post a link to a really good one. If you still can’t figure it out, you can email the image to me; I don’t mind resizing it for you.

Elena
          Participant

thanks Lokie, 😛 I’m going to try my brother tomorrow, he knows a bit about computers, if that doesn’t work I’ll probably take you up on that offer

Nina
            Participant

if you post the picture on here I can resize it for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.