fbpx

Are you on Facebook? Add me!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Are you on Facebook? Add me!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Well seeing that I don’t have to have a ‘real’ name, FB will be under consideration. It isn’t like I’m on there to date or sell stuff. I could share photos of what I actually look like if I know just those I invited would see them. I don’t share those photos here since this is a public forum! I know I’m weird that way! I’ve shared pics of my critters and Windstones but that’s it! I know, I know I need to come out from under the rock! XD

Oh darlin’, speaking as someone who has been stalked in actual life, and online, you are not in anyway, weird! In certain aspects of my life, I’m very guarded because of things I’ve experienced whereas prior, I was pretty much very free and an open book. At the least, I do not share photos of me or my family on publicly viewed venues. If you think you’re under a rock, tilt it up, shove over… I’ll bring the popcorn!

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

megamibabe16
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It took me 6 months of pestering to get on Facebook.

It took more than 4 years. My friends would endlessly bug me about it. I would say, “I know I need to get one. I will get one eventually.” It got to the point where my roommate started to make a page for me, so I had to finish it off. If not, I probably still would not have one. I use Facebook to keep in touch with all of my friends and find out what is going on in their lives, since none of them would ever call me. I was out of touch for so long. I am slowly getting to know all of my old friends again. It is nice to know what they have been doing over the years. I do not like any of the apps or games. I have blocked most of them.

Mmloda
        Participant

I added you as well…. 🙂

Marzena

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Well I did create an account but it’s not under my real name and I have a picture of a firebird as my avatar–not the same one here. My first name on there is Fran and I probably won’t invite a lot of people yet until I get a handle on this thing. Didn’t use my real name in case I just decide to cancel this whole thing. I have invited one person who ‘knows’ me and I’ll check it all out with her. Sorry I’m weird and paranoid–joining Sway in all this.

Stephanie
            Participant

Whats really fun is learning everyones real names after being on here… lol

http://www.facebook.com/#/TheOnlySerenity?ref=profile

theres my link… I hope! lol

Jasmine
              Participant

I only created an account when the forum was offline for the server move. I’m almost never on there but I do try and check personal messages once a day…when I remember to. 😀

darjeb
                Participant

I just joined but haven’t figured out how to work it yet

Laurie
                  Participant

darjeb wrote:

I just joined but haven’t figured out how to work it yet

so whats your name on there?

bayoudragon
                    Participant

OK, I’ve been trying to put faces to names (failing), and I don’t know who I’ve added… 😈

I won’t post my link publicly, but PM and I’ll add you. 🙂

Stephanie
                      Participant

Hey! I’d love to add more people. I do play Farmville though, so fair warning before you approve me. 😀

Amanda
                        Participant

*looks for new friends too*

My page-

http://www.facebook.com/PandaPaws

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Already got ya too 🙂 Im Linsey W. I wish Facebook would allow you to put “nicknames” on people that only you can see. It would make keeping up with you guys SO much easier. I’m like “Who’s THIS?” and then through process of elimination and context clues…”OH! That’s So and So from the forum!”

😳

Amanda
                            Participant

lol-well somehow I didn’t have you Wolfen! I just requested you though (I think…) I don’t know who is who, but I have everyone grouped under “Windstone” so at least I know where ya came from 😀

bayoudragon
                              Participant

oooh, how did you do that?? Is that an app??

Amanda
                                Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

oooh, how did you do that?? Is that an app??

Create a group you mean? (gotta go look-lol) Ah! Ok, go to ‘account’ in the upper right of your FB screen, then “edit friends’ then ‘create list.’ Then you will have to go through all your people and put the ones that you want in there. Then each time you add a new friend, you will be asked if you’d like to ‘add to group?’ I have 5 different groups now so I am not sure if there is a limit. When you are on your news feed and want to see posts from just people in one group, you click the little arrow next to ‘most recent’ and it will let you choose what group you want to see. I do that so I can see what “windstone” is up too since my Mafia Wars posts really clutter things up! 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.