fbpx

Are we going to see more Buckskin Pegasi???

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Are we going to see more Buckskin Pegasi???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Hi Melody, I was wondering if we can expect another batch of Buckskin Pegasi? I know you blogged about only painting a few for the store, but …. was that it? Just wondering so I stop checking your inventory 20 times a day for them.

Thanks so much!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I would like to know if there are more for the store and if there are any buckskins preening for ebay? The photo on facebook looks like ebay mares, if they are buckskin ebay mares I will save my money for them, if they’re not then I will keep an eye out for store ones 🙂

Melody
        Keymaster

Hi Melody, I was wondering if we can expect another batch of Buckskin Pegasi? I know you blogged about only painting a few for the store, but …. was that it? Just wondering so I stop checking your inventory 20 times a day for them.

Thanks so much!!

Yes I will paint more buckskins, but we need to cast them first. There might be one or two leftovers from this batch that will get put in the store.
          I don’t think I will be painting more Prezwalski’s mares, but I have some babies and stallions we will put in the store.

I have been painting buckskin foals.

We have been having trouble casting the stallions, but I have painted a couple of them in each color: Prezwalski’s, buckskin and palomino.

The photos on facebook were probably of special ebay pieces, if they mares had decorations on the wings.

littleironhorse
          Participant

I don’t think I could resist a palomino baby!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.