Arctic Collection Wolves set

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Arctic Collection Wolves set

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

(the forum appears to have eaten my first post? Apologizes if this posts twice)

Hello everyone,

Trying to sell off most the statues that have been boxed up for 8 or more years now. Mostly Windstones but I have others as well.

There is, what I remember it to be called, “Arctic Antics” or “Arctic Collections” set of statues from Hamilton Collection. There were penguins, wolves and polar bears in sets (penguins came first, wolves second and bears last)… this was all back when you had to use mail order haha.
      I have the entire set of wolves. I’m not sure how many were in the set… 7? 9? They have been boxed up for the past 8 ish years. They were all in mint condition when last packed up, but I never removed them from their shipping boxes after. Should anyone have an interest in them, I can venture into the boxes and look at their condition (and crosses fingers no damage came to them during two separate moves).
      I would like them to go as a set. Looking for around $100 obo +shipping

I’ve actually never seen these other than my own set. I like to browse thrift/secondhand/antique stories and while I’ve seen the polar bears often, and once the two penguin statues I have, I have never seen the wolves.

I cannot find any photos on the internet except these. Again, if anyone is interested in purchasing the set, I will unbox all of mine for photos/inspection.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Ah, thanks Kujacker you answered a question for me! I found the one on the right 1st pic/ left 2nd pic, but it doesn’t have the ‘ice’ base. I’ve wondered who made it. I found it at a flea market, sorting through plastic toy animal models.

Good luck with your sales!

Kujacker
        Participant

It’s a shame he was detached off his base… each piece has a name as well, printed on the base. I can’t recall what that one was called, though I believe the second picture right piece is called “Strutting Along” or something like that.
          They really are nice statues. I’m fond of them really. I think they were produced… 1994? 1995? ish.

sherry10151982
          Participant

OMG!! So freaking cute!! I have one of the polar bears. It’s called frozen rescue and the momma bear is saving the baby from it falling in the ice. They’re so whimsical and if I had the cash and the space I’d be taking them off your hands in a heartbeat

Kujacker
            Participant

I’ve seen that one quite often at second hand stores. They are nice pieces, aren’t they?

I’ll no doubt end up taking them to my local media exchange if they don’t sell here. While they hold many memories, they’ve only taken up storage space these last many years… and I don’t plan on ever displaying them again. Might as well find someone that will.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.