fbpx

April Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody April Raffle?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Any pics out for this guy? Male dragons are my favorites of the large dragon types, so I am pretty sure I’ll be entering, but I’d still love to see.

Can we enter yet, or do we need to wait? At this point I’m just worried I am going to forget to enter and the end of the month is tomorrow! :/

You can enter whenever , though if you haven’t seen the prize yet,it is possible you could win something you don’t like!
      I keep trying to get prizes photo’d and posted early in the month, but I never seem to get to it!

You’re an understandably busy woman Melody, no worries! I just didn’t want to enter early and not get in because of it! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

I keep trying to get prizes photo’d and posted early in the month, but I never seem to get to it!

My heavens, no worries! You work so hard trying to keep us rabid fans happy (what with grab bags, quests and all!)

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

pipsxlch
        Participant

Picture’s up and Splash is really neat! I’m seriously tempted to enter, and this would be only the third prize that’s tempted me to! (the others were Blackwatch the black OW and forget his name, the black and green male dragon; was it Black Forest?)

Falcolf
          Participant

Good luck to everyone who is entering. ๐Ÿ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lupuslunae
            Participant

LOVE him! Even prettier than I had imagined

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Picture for those who haven’t been to the blog.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I think i’ll sit this fellow out, the purple spots throw me off XD Maybe if they were in a discernible pattern it wouldn’t. He’s pretty, but not for me ^^ Good luck everyone!

pony-up
                  Participant

He makes me think of Mardi Gras. Definitely entering this one!:)

Kim
                    Blocked

I entered too! I don’t collect the big dragons but I wouldn’t mind having one to watch over the little ones since I have one adult griffin, unicorn and pegasus!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.