fbpx

April Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody April Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

April 21st was my b-day, so I’m curious to see what this month’s raffle will look like. ๐Ÿ™‚ Even if I don’t enter, I still like seeing them!

rock-reader
      Participant

April 21st was my b-day, so I’m curious to see what this month’s raffle will look like. ๐Ÿ™‚ Even if I don’t enter, I still like seeing them!

Really? April 21st was my birthday too! And although I can’t enter the raffle, I’m looking forward to seeing the prize – he sounds lovely.

Mary
        Participant

prezaurian wrote:
          April 21st was my b-day, so I’m curious to see what this month’s raffle will look like. Even if I don’t enter, I still like seeing them!

rock-reader wrote:
          Really? April 21st was my birthday too! And although I can’t enter the raffle, I’m looking forward to seeing the prize – he sounds lovely.

April 21st was my birthday also! Imagine so many other Windstone collectors born on the same day. Tauruses must LOVE Windstones! Happy belated birthday

April 21st was my b-day, so I’m curious to see what this month’s raffle will look like. Even if I don’t enter, I still like seeing them!

April 21st was my birthday also! Imagine so many other Windstone collectors born on the same day. Tauruses must LOVE Windstones! Happy belated birthday

So, if it WAS your birthday, when is it now? :bigsmile: ๐Ÿ˜€

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Prezaurian
          Participant

prezaurian wrote:

rock-reader wrote:

XD Well happy belated birthday to all of you fellow Taurus Windstone painters/collectors! What a coinkydink!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

the 21st is also my husband’s birthday….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mary
              Participant

96037 wrote: “So, if it WAS your birthday, when is it now?

Funny girl! :bigsmile:

Patricia
                Participant

My Birthday was April 23rd and my 17th wedding anniversary was April 26th. I have been a member of the Windstone forum for 6 years and 8 weeks now but I have been collecting Windstones a lot longer. I would love to win a raffle. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
                  Participant

Any pics out for this guy? Male dragons are my favorites of the large dragon types, so I am pretty sure I’ll be entering, but I’d still love to see.

Can we enter yet, or do we need to wait? At this point I’m just worried I am going to forget to enter and the end of the month is tomorrow! :/

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

I already entered just based on Melody’s description because he sounds like Sedgewick, an older raffle prize that was amazing.

96037 wrote: “So, if it WAS your birthday, when is it now?

Funny girl! :bigsmile:

I try my best! ๐Ÿ˜€ :bigsmile:

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Lesley
                      Participant

Oh, he’s gorgeous!!! Definitely entered this one!

Chloe
                        Participant

Good luck to everyone who enters!!

Melody
                          Keymaster

Any pics out for this guy? Male dragons are my favorites of the large dragon types, so I am pretty sure I’ll be entering, but I’d still love to see.

Can we enter yet, or do we need to wait? At this point I’m just worried I am going to forget to enter and the end of the month is tomorrow! :/

You can enter whenever , though if you haven’t seen the prize yet,it is possible you could win something you don’t like!
                            I keep trying to get prizes photo’d and posted early in the month, but I never seem to get to it!

Mary
                            Participant

Splash is beautiful! Good luck to all!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.