fbpx

April Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody April Raffle?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

it’s that time again to ask…..will it be that lovely quagga young? please?

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I wouldn’t mind seeing a large, ornate Flap Cat offered myself. Haven’t seen one of those for awhile.

Melody
        Keymaster

Yes, the prize for April is the quagga Young Unicorn. Haven’t had time to post it on the blog page yet!
          Gah, so much stuff to do…

Melody
          Keymaster

I wouldn’t mind seeing a large, ornate Flap Cat offered myself. Haven’t seen one of those for awhile.

I haven’t been painting flappers lately. Yeah ’bout time.
            The raffle prize is usually a perfectly fine looking piece that didn’t make the cut for an ebay piece because of some idiosyncrasy. Each species of creature tends to show up as a raffle prize when I have been painting lots of them, and make a couple goof ups.
            The quagga Uni was a goof-up old white one that I repainted as a quagga. He had black gunk of some kind on his head that I cleaned off.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Yes, the prize for April is the quagga Young Unicorn. Haven’t had time to post it on the blog page yet!
              Gah, so much stuff to do…

good to know! weeee!

edit: and entered, hopefully that’s okay with the no blog post yet….

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Bodine
              Participant

Good luck!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                Blocked

Can we enter or still wait for the blog post?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

dunno, I asked after I entered early but she didn’t come back with an answer….I assume it’s okay but I dunno…..

1. Mother Meerkat

I entered early as well!

Kiya
                    Participant

I think it’s usually best to wait to enter – Melody uses a filter to find all the entries so if you send yours before she sets up the filter and gives the subject line you risk having your entry lost.

She DOES try to keep an eye out for strays, but it’s still possible it will be overlooked. 🙂

Melody
                      Keymaster

I prefer that people wait for the blog post, but if you know you would be happy to win this month’s prize, sending me your entry early is ok.
                        Just be sure the words in the subject line are correct, like this: month-2013 and the word “raffle”
                        Otherwise I won’t be able to find it. I need to use the search thing to get all the entries together and if the subject line is not like this I may miss it.

etruscan
                        Participant

I prefer that people wait for the blog post, but if you know you would be happy to win this month’s prize, sending me your entry early is ok.
                          Just be sure the words in the subject line are correct, like this: month-2013 and the word “raffle”
                          Otherwise I won’t be able to find it. I need to use the search thing to get all the entries together and if the subject line is not like this I may miss it.

And the blog post is up! Good Luck everybody. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.