fbpx

Anyone know a color match for a BG. Need the Black…changed from ruby suggested repair

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Anyone know a color match for a BG. Need the Black…changed from ruby suggested repair

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

My cat took my extra BG as her kitten, and nipped at the nose to put it in its place. She rubbed up against it and everything, was cute until her nip took a bit of the paint off the nose and under the jaw. Just a minor scratch and want to touch it back up. I have moved it out of her reach after a scolding which I almost never too so she new it was real bad. I did not stay mad at her long she is just to cute.
      Thanks.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’ve fixed a fe rubies, it depends on how much damage there is and how difficult it will be to resculpt/repaint etc. Photos would be helpful to give an estimate, but no matter what the fix, the resale will always be effected by a damaged piece so keep that in mind as well. It will never be worth, what it should have been.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mike
        Participant

How do you add pics to this posts? I have them but do not know programming so not sure how to add them.

littleironhorse
          Participant

Hannah prepared a “cheat-sheet” here:

http://www.deadbunny.org/quicklinks.html

They have to be uploaded to a photo sharing site before though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.