fbpx

Anyone have a Yudu?

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Anyone have a Yudu?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

jackid55
      Participant

So, I was having another sleepless night and watching mindless infomercials when one came on for the yudu screen printing machine. Does anyone here have one? What do you think of it? Is it worth the money? For those that don’t know what I am talking about here is a link. http://www.whatdoyudu.com/products/default.aspx There is a demo video on the right side that shows all about it. I am curious, but wanted to hear what others had to say about it.

Maria
        Participant

That looks like fun. Never heard of it, but personalizing wares is cool.

jackid55
          Participant

I like that you can use it on canvas, clothes, wood, or whatever. I have read mixed reviews about it online. So, I am undecided.

Gahh WANT, dang it!

jackid55
            Participant

LOL. Sorry… 😳

machineguts
              Participant

I’ve never heard of one until now, those look great! I know what you mean about being undecided, I’ve been curious about that Ab Circle Pro thingie after seeing the informercial. I’m on the fence, it’s like I really want to try it but then again I haven’t found enough reviews to make a decision. Knowing my luck I’d spin around on it once and fling across the room along with all the broken parts. πŸ˜†

jackid55
                Participant

XD XD XD

machineguts wrote:

I’ve never heard of one until now, those look great! I know what you mean about being undecided, I’ve been curious about that Ab Circle Pro thingie after seeing the informercial. I’m on the fence, it’s like I really want to try it but then again I haven’t found enough reviews to make a decision. Knowing my luck I’d spin around on it once and fling across the room along with all the broken parts. πŸ˜†

My boss bought one for her daughter and husband for Christmas, they LOVE the freaking thing, swear by it, πŸ˜† , I told her I want to see video πŸ˜€ .

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

ruffian wrote:

machineguts wrote:

My boss bought one for her daughter and husband for Christmas, they LOVE the freaking thing, swear by it, πŸ˜† , I told her I want to see video πŸ˜€ .

My mother in law bought one for her birthday. Haven’t heard how she likes it though as she had neck surgery not too long ago so couldn’t use it.

i’ve seen those too… i would just LOVE to do my own screenprinting but never had the nerve to buy one. im sure its cheaper than getting *real* screen printing stuff. i’m curious to see if anyone has anything to say about it..

Flaria
                    Participant

LOL! I just looked at those at the late nights like two days ago and finally looked it up on the website. So… I’m highly tempted. D:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.