fbpx

Anyone else having trouble staying logged in?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Anyone else having trouble staying logged in?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Every time I go to a new screen if it’s to check my PMs or post on a topic or something I keep being prompted to log in every time I go to a new screen. Even if I click to view a new page of something. I have to log in, log in, log in. ARGH!

I’m wondering if it’s my computer or if it’s the site cause it seems only be doing it here. Not ebay or my email, etc) I finally got it to work a little bit better by hitting the “keep me logged in” box, but since I share internet I hate doing that.

Anyway… just wondering if it was just me.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
        Participant

No trouble here, but I always use the keep me logged in option, at home and work. :shrug:

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I’ve not had any problems, but then like Adaneth I use the “keep me logged in” option.

When was the last time you cleared out your cache and cookies? Sometimes a corrupted/expired cookie will cause problems with you being logged in.

PhoenixTears
            Participant

While for now I have the keep me logged in option, I am not having trouble moving from page to page. And I didn’t have that problem when I was logged in only for one session. Maybe your computer is having an off week or taking a holiday for the 4th?! 🙂 Good luck! Seems theres been a bevy of problems for individuals lately, though perhaps not across the board (blanket problems).

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Jennifer
              Keymaster

A few people have been having a little bit of trouble with the forum, locally, on their own computers. I am wondering if perhaps a new antivirus patch or if you are using IE to browse has anything to do with it. Possibly stopping some of the forum scripts from running properly in your computer’s attempt to save you from bad scripts and going overboard!

Anyhow it is not a known issue with the forum to the best of my knowledge.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.