fbpx

Anybody looking for these?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Anybody looking for these?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Heather
      Participant

There’s a store in Gilroy, CA that has a few retired Windstones. They have the following:

Peacock Rising Spectral, $219.99 (lots of green, very pretty)
        Peacock Sitting Spectral, $139.99 (lots of purple, also very pretty)
        Rainbow Male, $119.99 (looked like he had a good balance of colors; the red was slightly muted so it didn’t look quite so loud)

They also have the Sea Jewel (I forget her price, sorry), the Guardian dragon gargoyle, the large wizard in peacock, and a ruby Lap. They take good care of their Windstones: I didn’t see any damage on the ones on display. I know for a fact that they do have the box and inserts for the Riser and I think they have the box for the Sitting as well. It’s a smoke shop, but the Windstones are kept out in the front room and I didn’t smell smoke out there. They’re nice folks and are willing to ship. The store’s name is The Rock Zone and its phone number is (408) 848-5055.

i was looking for the rising spect but i just brought it from the store ๐Ÿ˜€ although it was $20 more expensive…. but i know it will be new with no damage or marks and very well packed ๐Ÿ˜€

pipsxlch
        Participant

Man… that Riser sounds like JUST what i was looking for… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Heather
          Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Man… that Riser sounds like JUST what i was looking for… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Well, maybe he’ll wait for you. ๐Ÿ™‚ I got the impression from the shopkeeper that those dragons had been sitting on the shelf for a while. At least he takes good care of them. They aren’t in the sun, and they’re in a locked glass cabinet so they weren’t even dusty. Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.