fbpx

Anybody have an emerald coiled mother?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anybody have an emerald coiled mother?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

I’ve noticed that alot of things are going super high right now on ebay. Why? People are sitting around not doing much, I guess.

Funny, I used to collect something else that I always bought on Ebay, and prices always dropped after Christmas. Seemed people were broke after buying people presents for Christmas (I know I am) and having huge bills. I guess that doesn’t carry over into every collectible.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Yeah, I’ve noticed that in other items, prices bottom out right after Christmas and before tax returns- but it doesn’t seem to be holding for Windstones. Do they drop in the summer, like the other things tend to? (been awhile since I felt I could expand my collection)

I’ve seen the mother in other colors recently, but not emerald, and since I only go for shades of green usually… (I’ll see if I can find a peacock one and post where I found it)
        Figures, I got the coiled with crystal years ago, and that one I’m seeing lots of places lol.

Most of the time the prices drop in the summer. You can get great deals any time of the year, you just have to bide your time. (I never listen to my own advice.)

pipsxlch
        Participant

What about the Oriental baby in emerald or jade? I’d bid on the last one, but it went for $150. Is that in line for it, in case I find it elsewhere?

Skigod377
          Participant

I have seen them go for less… Usually about $100. I called a store and found one in stock for $75. You may want to try that.

Lokie
            Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

What about the Oriental baby in emerald or jade? I’d bid on the last one, but it went for $150. Is that in line for it, in case I find it elsewhere?

I think you will be able to get one for way less than 150.00; it just might require some waiting till interest in them tapers off on Ebay (or you find a dealer who has one). I paid 68.00 including shipping for one on Ebay a month ago (and it wasn’t a BIN, just a regular auction).

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.