fbpx

Anybody have an emerald coiled mother?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anybody have an emerald coiled mother?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I have a little ATM, so maybe I’ll start my serious search with the emerald coiled mother. Her buddy is missing her! Anybody have one, or know where to find one? Thanks in advance!

pipsxlch
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

There’s a couple of us looking for her already and no one seems to have one they want to give up. We’ll keep looking though. Cheryl and I are on the list too.

Maria
          Participant

That emerald mother is really popular! It’s strange, because on E-Bay the emeralds sell for much less than the peacocks. Good luck finding three! I’m still keeping my eyes peeled.

or 4 i think she makes 4 looking for one

Maria
            Participant

Cheryl, emerald and pip – who am I forgetting?

ummm ME, lmao .

Maria
              Participant

Oh! Darn, I’m stupid today. Sorry, ruff! 😛

I’ve been looking too but I also like the curled emerald with the crystal.

Jodi
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

I’ve found one of these and PM’d you.

emerald212 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

I’ve found one of these and PM’d you.

Thanks! But it was already sold! Foiled again! *puts money into female gryphon fund*

Tiffany
                  Participant

hmmmmmmmmm see i want the coiled mother in peacock, only peacock and there is one that just went up.. hmmmmmm i’d love to come up with enough $$ for her!! shes a real favorite of mine. peeps have been real animals on ebay though lately, its scary! bids are super high, like peeps have something to prove, or like throwing money around for the heck of it, ya know?

I’ve noticed that alot of things are going super high right now on ebay. Why? People are sitting around not doing much, I guess.

Jodi
                    Participant

Sorry, TF. I didn’t see your post first. I put a huge bid on that one on Ebay. I really want the Emerald one though, so I won’t be bidding any more than what I have on there now.

Lokie
                      Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm see i want the coiled mother in peacock, only peacock and there is one that just went up.. hmmmmmm i’d love to come up with enough $$ for her!! shes a real favorite of mine. peeps have been real animals on ebay though lately, its scary! bids are super high, like peeps have something to prove, or like throwing money around for the heck of it, ya know?

Yes, I’d love that one but it seems obvious the way bidding has been for a few items lately that I don’t have the disposable income to win it 🙁 Oh well, I’m hoping Melody produces the sculpt in another color to make it more attainable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.