fbpx

anybody got polar bears?

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap anybody got polar bears?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

I have an old green male dragon, which I’d like to trade for the bear feet and bear butt candleholders. he’s a very bright green, with beautiful shading. Some of his may have been slightly rubbed, but nothing past that. πŸ˜€ Here’s a pic of him. I’d like the candleholders to be mint if possible, as they’re a gift for my husband, his nickname is polar bear. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
      Participant

Stephanie
        Participant

Oooh, I wish I did. Good luck! πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
          Participant

Ohh, I’ll have to look up my old flea market post. There’s a store in New Smyrna Beach Fl that I listed that had those candleholders. Are you looking just to trade or would you buy, they said they’d ship if I remember.

Purplecat
            Participant

I’m broke at the moment, so I can only trade at the moment. Sorry. πŸ™ I’m really wanting to be able to get the bears for my hubby as a surprise present. πŸ˜€ I know he’d love them.

laphon1
              Participant

PM’d you.

Lupin
                Participant

I know where to find a Bear Back, but he alone I believe was upwards of $200. But can’t remember for sure, and where he is they have a lot of broken pieces, whose prices are not really any lower than un-damaged. 😯 😯 😯

Bob

Not sure if you’d consider selling the green to get the money for the bears but here is a store that has them decent priced:

New House of Design in Wisconsin 262-495-2700

lamortefille
                    Participant

shopheadlines.com has a couple of the polar bears, too.

Jodi
                      Participant

I can get the Bear Feet one. In fact I have one in stock (although it’s not listed on the website – I’d considered it mine, but it’s still in the box). I already have an old Green Male though. I’d sell the bear to you if you want it.

Purplecat
                        Participant

I’m gonna also offer the green male up for sale, I’d like 110 plus shipping for him, so I can perhaps buy the bears I’m looking for. PM me if you’re interested! πŸ˜€

somone was looking for polar bears. I have the 3 set of Pena polar bear with candle holders. contact me at jackiesriley@yahoo.com if interested

Probably being Captain Obvious here, but I know I have seen both on eBay lately. Maybe the seller(s) would consider a trade?

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

This is a really old post-I’m pretty sure shes not looking for the bears any more as this was over 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.