fbpx

Anybody Going to WalMart? I need Action Figures

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anybody Going to WalMart? I need Action Figures

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

One Walmart down and it’s a nope lol… one of the biggest Walmarts around here, and their shelves were stripped. Huh.

For anyone else searching, I finally found pegs for ‘Neca collect tys asst’ in the electronics section. This area was bare lol.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Yea, there is a huge resale market for exclusive NECA figures. It’s like treasure hunt Hotwheels or trying to find that ONE crazy Xmas toy every kid wants you can only find on ebay for 10 times the price… except it goes on ALL year round! LOL

It really stinks for collectors… 80% of the people who end up buying them are scalpers looking to make a profit and the collectors pay the price. Kind of a bummer. It’s partly fun when you actually do find something, it’s like YAAAAS! I FOUND ONE! and you have this amazing sense of victory and fulfillment, but I’d gladly exchange that to be able to just buy it like any other regular toy.

Eventually they will restock them, but the 1st few waves always seem to be better quality and with COVID who knows how long it will be before they get more shipments out. NECA is pretty notorious for re-releasing figures in “new packaging” so I know eventually I can get them if I’m patient… the 2 pack is just really cool. As a TMNT nerd is like THE THING we’ve all been waiting for LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
        Participant

if coronavirus weren’t around, I’d go look but WalMarts around here are kinda icky, I wouldn’t go near one right now….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
          Participant

Made it to the ghetto Walmart today and nope there too. They had some things on the shelf at least!

One was a Legolas from Lord of the Rings. Wonder how long THAT’S sat there lol.

SierraDragon
            Participant

Sure no problem! I would use it to track down store exclusive Funkos. Its pretty handy. Pretty accurate for the most part, but never hurts to check in person in case their inventory is off. 🙂

Happy Hunting!

SiERRa DrAGoN

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.