Anyboby for a spring PYO swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Anyboby for a spring PYO swap?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Spring… snort! We’re being hit with the biggest snow storm in our area today! I love irony 🙂

So, anyone for it? Or do we wait a wee bit longer? Ship date would be end of April or so.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Natasha
      Participant

I’d be in!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I’m on the fence. I want to get back into doing the swaps, but life had been so crazy, what with expecting my third boy in May.

SPark
          Participant

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Though I’m less likely to do a big keeper this time and more likely to do a kittygriff, but if nobody minds that, I’m all for it!

Prezaurian
            Participant

I’m gonna pass this time. I have some pieces I want to work on instead.

Ciarnet
              Participant

I’m in!

Susie
                Keymaster

Before you plan this, you might want to wait until we have our store functioning properly again and more of our Paint-Your-Own figurines restocked… Restocks of PYO Dragons, Flap Cats, and Hippocampus are in the works (I think). Right now its difficult to purchase them from us!

Many apologies from Windstone for its shopping cart problems! 🙁

Bodine
                  Participant

I’ll be in when you’re ready.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Before you plan this, you might want to wait until we have our store functioning properly again and more of our Paint-Your-Own figurines restocked… Restocks of PYO Dragons, Flap Cats, and Hippocampus are in the works (I think). Right now its difficult to purchase them from us!

Many apologies from Windstone for its shopping cart problems! 🙁

I shall wait patiently…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

MandBsMom
                      Participant

I think I’ll be in, though life has changed dramatically for me recently…….(see heck yeah thread)

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I’ll need to live through you guys and fawning over your lovely PYO’s. Unfortunately Work & Life has been building steam lately and will continue to speed up I think as Spring gets here with all of the necessary outside work on top of everything else. So I don’t see very much *spare* time in my future for luxury pastimes such as painting – I’m going to need that for sleep!

What they say IS true – the older you get the faster the time goes! I look forward to seeing what everyone come up with. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

So…this is probably a silly question that’s been answered a trillion times, but how does a PYO swap work?

Finding happiness again.

I’m in an laundry2011 probably is too.

Celestial Rainstorm:

In pyo swaps, many people sign up to enter. Whoever is hosting the swap will pair them all up to a random person whom they will paint a swap peice for. You do not usually paint for who you receive from. You’ll be able to put in a few basic guidelines (like maybe certain sculpts and some ideas of colors or patterns), but its mostly a free to paint swap. You usually have about 7 weeks to paint your peice and then they all get mailed on the same day. You’ll paint a peice for someone and get one from someone else in return. Melody even joins in sometimes.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Celestial Rainstorm
                            Participant

Oooh, as soon as I get the money, I’m jumping right in! Does it matter the sculpt I buy? Will the person I’m painting for tell me what they want?

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
                              Participant

Oooh, as soon as I get the money, I’m jumping right in! Does it matter the sculpt I buy? Will the person I’m painting for tell me what they want?

Yes, the person you are painting for will usually tell you the sculpt and may give suggestions for a design or theme. This is the link to the most recent PYO swap sign-up and information post:

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/sign-fall-pyo-swap-sign-closed

Link to the “show off” thread for the finished pieces:

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/show-your-pyo-swap

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.