Any spare prayers or good thoughts for this family?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Any spare prayers or good thoughts for this family?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

lamortefille
      Participant

This posting makes me sad and furious. What a thing to do to a family. They post just about every day asking for Baxter’s return, so I don’t think it’s a hoax. Maybe if we all pray or think some good thoughts, Baxter will be returned to them soon. If it was me, I would be devastated….and it would be the last time I put up a Christmas display and played Santa for the public to enjoy. Makes a person say Bah Humbug! πŸ˜₯

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/laf/1517072771.html

Adaneth
        Participant

πŸ™ That’s awful. I hope that poor cat is found–that’s quite a reward offer too. πŸ™

darjeb
          Participant

The nerve of some people always surprises me. I hope he is found and returned quickly

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Same here! If our furbabies dissapeared it wouldn’t just be me boyohs who would be heartbroken

twindragonsmum

tdm

Maria
              Participant

That’s sad. I hope he’s returned to his real family soon.

Crimson Vision
                Participant

So horrible. Hopefully they will post a follwo up that he was brought home. πŸ™

Lokie
                  Participant

How sad. πŸ™ I hope he’s reunited with his family.

OMG! What a selfish and uncaring thing to do to somebody, and at this time of the year of all things! Not to mention how poor Baxter must feel, as well, uprooted from his family. What are they doing with him to hide him until Christmas?? Keeping him in a box in their garage or something? And if they keep him, and he doesn’t adapt, then what? Dump him on the streets? 😑 😑 πŸ‘Ώ πŸ‘Ώ πŸ‘Ώ
                    I’m with you, Lamorte…..that would be the very last time I do a Holiday display, AND I’d put up a big sign in my yard saying why, too.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Wow… that is horrible! That would probably be the last time I did a live holiday display if that was my family. πŸ™ Selfish grinches in the world really do know how to mess up a holiday. I really do hope that Baxter finds his way home as well. I send my thoughts and prayers to his safe return to his family as well. It would be a lovely holiday present to have him returned for the holiday. Maybe the child will find grow tired of the cat (or they live near by that the cat gets out and finds his way home). *sends prayers and thoughts to his safe return*

PhoenixTears
                      Participant

I’m both disgusted and heartbroken at the same time. This just tears at my heart strings and I think if it were me, I might seriously curl up in the corner and never come out. Not kidding. The animals in my life are too important and I am *so* there on the prayer front with regard to this story. Praying for a Christmas miracle and that Baxter returns to his true home asap. *sigh*

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.