fbpx

Any Plans in the Near Future for??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any Plans in the Near Future for??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

I’ll go for any color SK

darjeb
      Participant

OOPS did it again entered twice

Azurielle
        Participant

I would totally be willing to preorder one. We could pay up front, so it’s not like they would be sitting in the store. 🙂

Keeper of the Fledgings

Blight
          Participant

I hope the pewter horn issue gets resolved 🙂

Carolyn
            Participant

I hope so too . I miss PYO unicorns . I’d love to see them with silver horns .

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Me to. In fact, I wouldn’t mind having the horns just pewter, and not plated. If that’s what it took for them to be re-stocked I would be content with that.

Carolyn
                Participant

Yes it’s been a long time waiting . A year or so . But Melody is busy .

Me to. In fact, I wouldn’t mind having the horns just pewter, and not plated. If that’s what it took for them to be re-stocked I would be content with that.

Having both as options would be nice too. 🙂 I do like the silver tones with some color schemes better than the gold, and having plain pewter would be fine for that.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I take that back about the Sun and Moon dragons, we ARE doing a batch of each for the store in Copper patina.They look nice.

windstonefan
                    Participant

YES!

windstonefan

diane
                      Participant

Will any more CP Young Dragons be made available?

SilverDragon
                        Participant

Hello! I know ya’ll are pretty busy, but if you don’t mind me asking, what are ya’ll working on this week? I know recently its been the copper patina’s. Anything new? 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Melody
                          Keymaster

Hello! I know ya’ll are pretty busy, but if you don’t mind me asking, what are ya’ll working on this week? I know recently its been the copper patina’s. Anything new? 🙂

Lets see… last thing the painters were working on was:
                            -the griffin family in Copper patina. These griffins should be hitting the store very soon,since some were getting eyes put in yesterday.
                            – We are cranking out the stone finish stuff at a good clip now (finally!),
                            – and our newest painter is just starting to airbrush her first batch of Silver Wolf female griffins. She is still learning to airbrush, but she has a very delicate touch with the colors. These griffins look great!
                            -PS is hard at work on gonzo ebay stuff…
                            -I am painting a couple ebay griffins, and trying to get sculpture finished.
                            The baby foo-dog is being cast! The mother is still in the works.

Misty
                            Participant

The baby foo-dog is being cast!

SilverDragon
                              Participant

Lets see… last thing the painters were working on was:
                                -the griffin family in Copper patina. These griffins should be hitting the store very soon,since some were getting eyes put in yesterday.
                                – We are cranking out the stone finish stuff at a good clip now (finally!),
                                – and our newest painter is just starting to airbrush her first batch of Silver Wolf female griffins. She is still learning to airbrush, but she has a very delicate touch with the colors. These griffins look great!
                                -PS is hard at work on gonzo ebay stuff…
                                -I am painting a couple ebay griffins, and trying to get sculpture finished.
                                The baby foo-dog is being cast! The mother is still in the works.

Sweet! Thanks for the update. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                                Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.