fbpx

Any plans for Valentine's Day?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Any plans for Valentine's Day?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author

dragonessjade wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I hope he can get some kind of government benefits for disability/unemployment and to help cover the medical costs.

Nope, he can’t get unemployment because his ex-gf screwed him on that.

If you don’t mind me asking — how is his ex-gf able to prevent him from getting unemployment?

Starbreeze
    Participant

I was wondering that too.

Hmmmm…That is an interesting question. I could understand if he owed her back child support or something. πŸ˜•

Well, my plans took a turn for the better. I found out Christine Lavin, a folk singer I really like, is doing a concert 20 min. from my house. If I can leave work just 1 and 1/2 hours late I can make the concert. And they are going to serve chocolate during intermission! πŸ˜€ If anyone has heard of the Four Bitchin’ Babes Christine Lavin was one of the founding member of the group.

ddvm wrote:

Well, my plans took a turn for the better. I found out Christine Lavin, a folk singer I really like, is doing a concert 20 min. from my house. If I can leave work just 1 and 1/2 hours late I can make the concert. And they are going to serve chocolate during intermission! πŸ˜€ If anyone has heard of the Four Bitchin’ Babes Christine Lavin was one of the founding member of the group.

That would be soo cool to go to a concert on Valentines Day. I haven’t heard of Christine before, but then again I don’t really listen to folk music.

Tyrrlin
      Participant

I’m getting my stitches out! πŸ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Maria
        Participant

Glad they’re going, Tyrrlin, but that’s still not a very nice way to spend Valentine’s. I hope all keeps going well with the healing.

Tyrrlin
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Glad they’re going, Tyrrlin, but that’s still not a very nice way to spend Valentine’s. I hope all keeps going well with the healing.

Thank you! As long as I don’t go too fast, things are healing steadily. It’s just weird to have a pinky toe that won’t move anymore.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Maria
            Participant

Funny – I never realized how much that pinky toe does move until you mentioned it! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
              Participant

Well, looks like me and Justin will be going to dinner solo for Valentines. My man is working. I had duty last night… with NO internet( πŸ™ ) and today im cleaning, doing laundry, paying bills, buying a vaccuum, taking my final exam (In an hour or so) for Anthropology, then taking my son to get a haircut and then out to Valentines dinner. Happy Valentines everybody!! πŸ˜€ I hope you all at least get flowers!

Maria
                Participant

Good luck on that exam, Ski! How soon will you know your results? Lucky you – only one final. I have five days’ worth, spread over three weeks. But on the last day, I’ll know whether I passed or not right away.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good luck on that exam, Ski! How soon will you know your results? Lucky you – only one final. I have five days’ worth, spread over three weeks. But on the last day, I’ll know whether I passed or not right away.

Thank you! I scored an 81. I think thats pretty sweet considering I had no real interest in the subject and the average score was 68. That class is done and now I can concentrate on my 2 History classes. *Looks for little puking emoticon…*

here ya go;

Maria
                    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Cute, ruff.
                      Congrats, Ski. Glad you passed. How come you have two history classes? One for U.S. and one for world or something like that?

Skigod377
                      Participant

ruffian wrote:

here ya go;

πŸ˜† Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.