fbpx

Any plans for Valentine's Day?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Any plans for Valentine's Day?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author

My boyfriend and I are thinking about visiting a park near the beachand taking the guided walk tosee the elephant seals…and then having dinner at Duarte’s Tavern which is nearby in Pescadero. I can’t wait to have their cream of artichoke soup and fresh sourdough bread again…and I’ve always wanted to try their olallieberry pie!

frozendragon
    Participant

I plan on making voodoo dolls of certain people and stabbing them several times….

with a large pink knife that I’m gonna borrow from ski…

SPark
      Participant

O.o

I don’t know exactly what plans we have yet…

We had better have /some/ plans though! *grins*

frozendragon wrote:

I plan on making voodoo dolls of certain people and stabbing them several times….

Oooh…this sounds interesting. Are you going to set up webcams for those people before you start the stabbing?

frozendragon wrote:

I’ll help! I’ll help!

I plan on going to work, working through lunch and then staying late. I will stagger home exhausted at the end of the day to take of my animals and collapse on the couch where my cats will all cuddle next to me to steal body heat. If I am really lucky the NJ Nets will be playing but I haven’t checked the schedule. But they have been stinking lately and, oh wait, is that the All Star break? So maybe I’ll just read a book…..

ddvm wrote:

I plan on going to work, working through lunch and then staying late. I will stagger home exhausted at the end of the day to take of my animals and collapse on the couch where my cats will all cuddle next to me to steal body heat.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That sounds like my typical day, except I feed/water the squirrels and I don’t have any cats!

Starbreeze
        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Oooh…this sounds interesting. Are you going to set up webcams for those people before you start the stabbing?

No plans for Valentine’s Day so far. Maybe if Frozen sets up a webcam I can watch the voodoo thing. πŸ˜†

Jodi
          Participant

Things not going well, Frozen?

I’m sure the hubby and I will go out to eat… at least, we usually do. Maybe not this year. He’s gotten Bell’s Palsy and can’t move one side of his face, so eating in public is not his favorite thing right now. Mmm… maybe we’ll have to postpone Valentine’s Day this year for when he recovers.

Starbreeze
            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Things not going well, Frozen?

I’m sure the hubby and I will go out to eat… at least, we usually do. Maybe not this year. He’s gotten Bell’s Palsy and can’t move one side of his face, so eating in public is not his favorite thing right now. Mmm… maybe we’ll have to postpone Valentine’s Day this year for when he recovers.

I hope he get’s better soon.

Jodi
              Participant

Thanks. Me too.

starbreeze wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

No plans for Valentine’s Day so far. Maybe if Frozen sets up a webcam I can watch the voodoo thing. πŸ˜†
                Well, now that you mention it…I want to watch too. πŸ˜†

Bob

I have no one to spend V day with

You can join us while we watch Frozen do his voodoo… πŸ™‚

Bob

KEWL works for me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.