fbpx

Any news on more colours of baby dragons coming out?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any news on more colours of baby dragons coming out?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I would love to see the old peacock color!

Kim
    Blocked

Hi. Just thought I would bump this thread as I missed the blue morpho baby dragon that came out but am also looking forward to the rest of the colours of baby dragons coming out. So I am just wondering when more blue morpho babies may appear and also when rainbow and peacock baby dragons may appear? And following that I hope the rest of the colours in the baby dragons will come out as well at some point.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
      Keymaster

Ok, we are painting blue morpho and old peacock babies right now. We are streamlining the color of Blue morpho a little bit on the babies, to make them affordable, and more painter-friendly.

Kim
        Blocked

Yay, I look forward to getting them. Any chance the rainbow babies could be next and maybe copper patina? Those are the other colours I collect in the dragons so I can match the babies to the others.

Azurielle
          Participant

Rainbow soon? My rainbow family needs their baby.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kim
            Blocked

I just bought a peacock baby so the only ones I need now are rainbow, copper patina and blue morpho. Hopefully the other colours come out soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.