fbpx

Any chance of a bat wing large Flap cat ?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any chance of a bat wing large Flap cat ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I just love the look on the bat wing flap cat . It’s adorible . Has there been any made . I love them small too . Such a very cat expression on the kitty’s face .

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

The little bat wing is one of my favorites! I would LOVE to see a large one! <3

Carolyn
        Participant

Can you imagine with that face ! That face is precious . The cat that got the canary or cream , most likey both . They look so pleased with themselves .

Melody
          Keymaster

We are still looking for the molds for the little Bat cat. Haven’t found them again since we moved.
            When I say we are looking, I mean we have a guy who is opening crates and checking computer spead sheets to try to figure out where stuff is packed. We still have a warehouse full of crates. At this point, if we can’t find something, it must be because it got repacked into an miss-marked crate, or mislabeled when it was crated up in the first place. Or it is right in plain sight and no one noticed.
            I have always planned to make a big bat cat.. haven’t had time!

Carolyn
            Participant

Thanks ! Boy do I know about unpacking still and finding stuff . Moved in Dec. and I still can’t find things .

Bad cat , awww no cat is bad . They are so cute .

Melody
              Keymaster

we had a pretty bad one!

Carolyn
                Participant

Mine likes to eat paper . No just rip it up . He don’t eat it .

PhoenixTears
                  Participant

Well that answers our curiosity as to why quite a few new bird winged flappers have come out, and we’ve not gotten their bat winged mates! I didn’t know the mold was MIA and will now pass it on to the major collector of the family. The way she likes to do things with her collection of small flaps is that while the cat is alive, it’s living memorial is the bat wing (of which you have made colours or she has taken badly broken bat wings, did semi repair and repainted to match the living cat with REPAINT and NOT FOR RESALE on the felt out of respect for WE) since all our families cats are imps. And then when they pass on, we like to have them memorialized with a bird wing color version.

So far, this has worked out well with whats been released and what colour cats we have/had. That they’ve been in the store, and not named (so we can put our cat’s names on the felt for the Memorial; it’s a very spiritual thing and she doesn’t want to rob the statue of a name already lovingly given, and also wants the no-name vanilla to come to her so she can put her own animal’s name energy into it) has always worked out well. She desperately hopes you’ll come out with a Buckskin line of hoofers for the store (not grab bag) so that she can, after more than 15 yrs, memorialize her horse (she only wants YOU Melody; only the best artist is good enough to memorialize her best horse and the profound connection they had; or else she would go Breyer and get a Buckskin there but she wants YOU and your loving work).

Jillian is getting close to losing her oldest cat, who is black and white and would LOVE for you to restock the B/W Large Flaps with Sunset Wings in hopes of memorializing him when the time comes (tho the little one will be by his urn too). She doesn’t even own a large flap yet! Always eludes her but she was happy to get a Siamese (original) one for her mom’s late chocolate pt Siam a few years ago.

On point – a large Bat Wing has always been a HUGE dream of Jillian’s. They would soooo rock and sell very quickly, batch after batch, colour after colour. We just hope you will do them for the store and not only ebay. If we could buy you time for any holiday or birthday, we would! With something else of course! But we’d love to endow you with time to be able to create with the speed of thought. So many squeaks, so little time!

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.