fbpx

anthro sculptures (taking commissions)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market anthro sculptures (taking commissions)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

well trying once again to earn money, so i am offering my services as a furry artist to all of you i am taking commissions on anthro sculptures..so pm me if you are interested, an example of my work is shown below, i apologize for the horrid pic due to my cell phone>< my goal is to make atleast $500 from these so i can pay off a nice chunk of our current vet bill ( rofl yeah right like that will happen :lol: )

PRICES
    simple piece, no fur or add ons $40

piece with faux fur/ add ons $60

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Woah! 😯 I might be interested in one! Do you go off of a piece of artwork for the commissions? I have an original furry character I’m making a costume of for myself, but a sculpture of her would be lovely!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Woah! 😯 I might be interested in one! Do you go off of a piece of artwork for the commissions? I have an original furry character I’m making a costume of for myself, but a sculpture of her would be lovely!

this one i did from memory lol but i would prfer a reference for when i do other people’s sculptures, all you would have to do is email it to me

Melody
      Keymaster

WOW! that is great! Do you do things other than anthros?

Melody wrote:

WOW! that is great! Do you do things other than anthros?

i can yes, but anthros take less time for me to do..have yet to figure out why..just easier i guess rofl

Mmloda
        Participant

That is cool…Hmm..Have you ever done a tiger ❓ πŸ˜‰ I would love to get done by you… πŸ˜€

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

That is cool…Hmm..Have you ever done a tiger ❓ πŸ˜‰ I would love to get done by you… πŸ˜€

tiger heads are pretty easy, i messed around making large cat heads but never finished any feline sculpts…that would give me an excuse to finish one though lol

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Thats really neat. Hope you get alot of consignments Dracomancer.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

pardon my ignorance… 😳 what’s an anthro? 😳 I’ve never heard the term before…

twindragonsmum 😳

tdm

Pegasi1978
              Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum 😳

Anthropomorphism is the attribution of uniquely human characteristics to non-human creatures and beings, natural and supernatural phenomena, material states and objects or abstract concepts. Subjects for anthropomorphism commonly include animals depicted as creatures with human motivation able to reason and converse, forces of nature such as winds or the sun, components in games, unseen or unknown sources of chance, etc. Almost anything can be subject to anthropomorphism.

pegasi1978 wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum 😳

Anthropomorphism is the attribution of uniquely human characteristics to non-human creatures and beings, natural and supernatural phenomena, material states and objects or abstract concepts. Subjects for anthropomorphism commonly include animals depicted as creatures with human motivation able to reason and converse, forces of nature such as winds or the sun, components in games, unseen or unknown sources of chance, etc. Almost anything can be subject to anthropomorphism.

*blinks and tilts head* uh..yeah..what she said! πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                Participant

It came from Wikipedia. πŸ˜† I guess an easier way to say it would be an animal with human characteristics?

Laurie
                  Participant

So..Um.. Thundercats!!??? 😳 πŸ˜‰

aye, animal with human characteristics such as being a bi ped instead of a quad..wearing items of clothing..talking..doing stuff humans normally do..that is an anthro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.