Another former lurker

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Another former lurker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kathryn
    Participant

I’m Kathryn. I’m a proud cat mommy to 7 and a feral colony mommy to 8 more. I’m a longtime (to me) lover of Windstone. I started buying dragons when I was in high school just prior to 2004, anything I could get, regardless of colors, that a local vendor had available. Now I can be more picky, so I’m effectively window shopping! I especially search for flap cats now as memorials to my dearly departed furry family members, but I adore dragons as well! Erm… that’s about all I can think of for now =)

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
      I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
      -Sarah Williams

etruscan
      Participant

Welcome!

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

It’s a pleasure to meet you!

Finding happiness again.

Megan
          Participant

Welcome, Kathryn! 🙂

It sounds like you have your paws full with so many feline friends. The more the merrier, as they say!

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Hey there! Welcome 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

merrillannwhite
              Participant

Hi Kathryn. Welcome to the forum. I see you already have a wishlist going. For any of the production pieces that are on the site, but not currently available, you can join the waitlist and get an email when it is back in stock. It doesn’t require you to buy the piece then, just lets you know it’s available. It also gives Windstone an idea of what colors people are wanting.

Kathryn
                Participant

Thank you, that’s great to know! I wasn’t sure if they were still going to have more made of them or I’d they’d just not been taken down yet. Thank you for the info!

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
                  I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
                  -Sarah Williams

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

If you click on “All Products” at the top of your screen, scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can click on postponed or permanently retired…if you’re ever in doubt about whether something is still being made. Or just ask 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.