fbpx

Another Bengal Thread (sorry)But…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Another Bengal Thread (sorry)But…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Leigha
      Participant

OH MY GAWD

Totally cute *squeals like a little girl*

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-BENGAL-CROUCHING-GRIFFIN-CHICK-FIGURINE-1_W0QQitemZ290364837704QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439b17cf48

I know it’s not possible because of how complicated the bengal coloring is, but OH HOW I WISH they were a store item

<3 <3 <3 X 1billion more hearts!

Leigha
        Participant

Sorry, bad photo shop, but I can’t save the pictures directly from eBay anymore (eBay and Firefox are so annoying!) I also don’t know how to get rid of the white : P~

Edit: Fixed! Thank you!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

croping the image would get rid of the white. Also you use firefox don’t you? I use IE and I can save the images from ebay with no problems.

kitsunelady
            Participant

IE still lets you, Firefox doesn’t. >.> And a lot of Firefox users (myself included) use it simply to avoid using IE. D:

Sorry Leigha, I posted the auctions late; you can right click on the images in the auction thread to save, even with Firefox. =) If I do not post one you want, and (I’m assuming this is what you’re doing) you’re using the PrtScn function to paste into MSPaint, you can crop images in there very easily; just go down to the very bottom corner of the image and some resizing arrows should appear when your pointer is over the blue square in the corner. Left click, hold down, and move the edges until it’s the size you want. If you’re using another image editing program, they should all have a cropping function – if you’re having trouble finding it, just search for ‘crop’ in the program’s Help index. 🙂

Leigha
              Participant

Yes, I’m using Firefox and it blocks me = I do NOT like my browser blocking me from doing that.

Also
                THANK YOU KITSUNE! ^^ Thanks for explaining how to crop it ^^ I knew I needed to do it, I just couldn’t figure out how!

Leigha
                Participant

And now, to pull this back on track…

*DROOLS*

Morrigan
                  Participant

That’s really cute, I wonder if there are silver bengal chicks too? Not that I’d be able to nab any of them on Ebay though lol!

Azurielle
                    Participant

Squeal!!!! Oh wow! How I wish they were limited production!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.