fbpx

And Just What Are YOU Doing Right Now?

Home Forums Miscellany Community And Just What Are YOU Doing Right Now?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

cause I’m waiting for the 7th episode of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood to finish downloading so I can watch it ๐Ÿ˜€ but each episode takes like 10 minutes to load. Bah!

I didn’t even know they made another version of the series that is currently airing in Japan. I was hoping it left off where the movie ended, but I guess not. They’re really flying through the first story though. They changed a few things, but I wonder how much it will change the further it progresses? Hmm..

Well anyway, what’s everyone else doing right now?

… besides catching opossums? ๐Ÿ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skylover
        Participant

Hm, I’m just kind of wandering the internet and trying to keep relaxed and keep an eye on my blood pressure. I did not have a fun weekend, but things are getting better.

About FMA, from what I’ve heard it takes off in a totally different direction after Hughes’ death. I’ve heard some other tidbits as well, but I won’t spoil anything for you. I was given a volume of the manga as a birthday gift and was rather surprised that it was nothing like the first series. I’m curious to know where you’re getting the new episodes because I’d love to see this new series, but I’m also being very cautious of malware right now so I don’t know if I’d chance downloading any to my computer or not.

I’m listening to a kitty complain about being indoors and not neutered! LOL

Don’t look at me, he’s not actually my cat, he’s a rescue my friends found outside near starving and I agreed to take him for a week or two until they can find a shelter with room to take him, because everyone around here is apparently full right now @_@ If anyone wants a really friendly, gorgeous calico who just needs a neutering and vet check, you can have him for free right now!! LOL

He MUST be either an escaped or dumped pet, he’s TOO friendly and housetrained to be a real stray! He’s a real attentionwhore, follows me around my appartment from room to room heh heh

Skigod377
          Participant

I took puppy pictures to load onto the Oahuspca website. Hopefully they will all have adopters by the time they are 8 weeks old… I dont know if I can handle 8 puppies for long!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ And of course, checking out Windstone while I am waiting for them to attach to the email.

Maria
            Participant

Being bored at the office. But I prefer it this way than having nonstop telephone calls coming it. Suddenly I had all sorts of time to spend on the forum.
              I also just listed my brown coiled mamaon E-Bay. The less I have to pack up to move, the better.

Nightcrow
              Participant

sunhawk wrote:

he’s a rescue
                a really friendly, gorgeous calico

If he really is both a HE and a calico, he’s a weirdo! ๐Ÿ™‚ (I mean that in a friendly way, honest!) All calico cats are female, because they have to have two X chromosomes to carry the black AND the orange colors. So a calico cat who “is” male actually has two X chromosomes and is genetically female… or has *three* sex chromosomes, XXY.

If you were using “he” as a neutral pronoun, okay; but if you think he’s male, I’d suggest double-checking, because it’s extremely unlikely — odds are about 1/3000, I believe! ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
                Participant

Could you by any chance drop me a link for the downloads? I’ve been intending to download FMA:Br for about two months now, and first I was moving, then I was out of town, and NOW I have forgotten where I put the link, and can’t find it!

I love FMA the original, so I’m excited at the idea of having MORE! ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers wrote:

cause I’m waiting for the 7th episode of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood to finish downloading so I can watch it ๐Ÿ˜€ but each episode takes like 10 minutes to load. Bah!

I didn’t even know they made another version of the series that is currently airing in Japan. I was hoping it left off where the movie ended, but I guess not. They’re really flying through the first story though. They changed a few things, but I wonder how much it will change the further it progresses? Hmm..

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Skigod377
                  Participant

They are super rare. We had a male calico growing up. He was sterile though so if he is really a he, you probably wont have to neuter him. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

You asked the loaded question!

What am I doing right now?

I am…..

– Applying for a passport
                      – Waiting for a return call on my liquor licence for our wedding
                      – Chewing on a package of ketchup
                      – Researching the necessary upgrade path for Windstone’s store
                      – Configuring a network switch
                      – Deciding on how i want to change around server rack #2
                      – Posting on Windstone HAR HAR
                      – Examining my MySQL configuration to see where I can put more sockets
                      – Helping a customer configure his offsite backup to us
                      – Trying to find out why the Exchange server is chewing up 100% of it’s memory, to the point where it won’t let me log on
                      – mmm ketchup nom nom
                      – Disassembling a monitor to see which capacitors are faulty so I can order more and fix the monitors at the internet cafe
                      – Working up the courage to go back and fix the power bar that exploded
                      – Trying to book my car in for service before the warranty runs out
                      – Trying to rent a car so I have something to drive while mine is out of commission
                      – Trying to reach my insurance broker to see if I am covered on a rental car
                      – Trying to find my mother to wish her a happy 55th birthday
                      – Changing configurations in my network traffic monitor to let me know when things break
                      – About to go on a tour/Q&A with a potential new client

umm.. yeah those are what immediately comes to mind.. I’m sure if I

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

I locked my keys in the car, so now I’m looking for someone to come unlock it. ๐Ÿ™„ This will be interesting. ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

dragonmedley
                        Participant

nightcrow wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

he’s a rescue
                          a really friendly, gorgeous calico

If he really is both a HE and a calico, he’s a weirdo! ๐Ÿ™‚ (I mean that in a friendly way, honest!) All calico cats are female, because they have to have two X chromosomes to carry the black AND the orange colors. So a calico cat who “is” male actually has two X chromosomes and is genetically female… or has *three* sex chromosomes, XXY.

If you were using “he” as a neutral pronoun, okay; but if you think he’s male, I’d suggest double-checking, because it’s extremely unlikely — odds are about 1/3000, I believe! ๐Ÿ™‚

My friend had a calico male. She very lovingly called him a retard, but hey! That’s her!

I’m catching up on 1) sleep (had a nap in the sun) 2) the forum, ’cause we lost the Internet yesterday – major storm here. I’m also debating starting supper or working on my swap ๐Ÿ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
                          Participant

Was trying to procrastinate from serious cleaning, and realized there’s pages of threads to wade through so now cleaning seems less daunting. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜†

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Skylover wrote:

Hm, I’m just kind of wandering the internet and trying to keep relaxed and keep an eye on my blood pressure. I did not have a fun weekend, but things are getting better.

About FMA, from what I’ve heard it takes off in a totally different direction after Hughes’ death. I’ve heard some other tidbits as well, but I won’t spoil anything for you. I was given a volume of the manga as a birthday gift and was rather surprised that it was nothing like the first series. I’m curious to know where you’re getting the new episodes because I’d love to see this new series, but I’m also being very cautious of malware right now so I don’t know if I’d chance downloading any to my computer or not.

I think it’s Otakucenter.com or something along those lines (at work right now so I can’t remember exactly) but no worries on downloading to your computer! It’s AWESOME! It’s like Youtube, but ALL ANIME! 90% of it is subbed pretty decent too.

They only thing that stinks is if you’re on wireless (like I am) and you loose connection for a second you have to reload it all over again. BAH!

But no more bit torrent downloads which saves me ALOT of time and space in my computer ๐Ÿ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

nightcrow wrote:

Could you by any chance drop me a link for the downloads? I’ve been intending to download FMA:Br for about two months now, and first I was moving, then I was out of town, and NOW I have forgotten where I put the link, and can’t find it!

I love FMA the original, so I’m excited at the idea of having MORE! ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers wrote:

It’s actually kind of like a youtube site, so there’s no downloading directly to your computer. *cool for me and my tiny laptop* I used to use bit torrent, but it chewed up SO MUCH bandwith and I was tired of burning them to disks since I have so little space.

It rocks though! I had no idea they were making a second version of the series! I figured it must be based off the manga. The animation style is really nice and fluid, but I still love the original series… well see how this one develops though. I think I’m on episode 9 now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.