An Update on my life…

Home Forums Miscellany Community An Update on my life…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

So I am sure some of you have noticed I have been super quiet on here since this summer…and that I have been selling A LOT of my pretties πŸ™

We moved to Texas in July, and we were having a hard time finding work…so months go by and still no work….My ex decided to come out of the shadows and got a lawyer in November, so I had to do the same. (If anyone remembers the neglect case that happened with my daughter which he went on vacation instead of going to court for which I won full custody of both of my children with him…he STILL to this day has not called, emailed or texted to see how they were doing or to talk directly to them since April of 2012 by HIS choice) And then my husband had two surgeries on his back, and I had a surgery done a couple weeks ago….

So my windstones had to go. I am eternally thankful that my husband never complained that I collected so many. If it weren’t for the windstones my family and I would have had lights shut off, phones turned off, go hungry…you name it…but because I was able to sell some…we actually made it through the rough patch pretty easily with nothing getting shut off, no debt collectors calling, and there is more food in my house than I know what to do with….

My husband got a job!!!! So now things are ok! I don’t have to sell anymore of my babies. He had surgery on his back so he is not in pain anymore…I had surgery a couple weeks ago, so now my back, neck and shoulders will be pain free…and now we have money coming in!!!! So happy and so relieved. Thank you to everyone who bought pieces from me, I know the pretties enjoy their new homes! πŸ™‚ I can be on here more now that I am not stressed all the time lol.

Trava
      Participant

I am so glad that you are back and things are going better!

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

HUGS!

I was wondering if something had happened. I’m so happy everything worked out :3

dragonmedley
          Participant

I’m so glad thing are going well for you! Hugs!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Chloe
            Participant

Yay! What a wonderful start to the new year! I am so glad things are working out for you. πŸ™‚

Adaneth
              Participant

Very happy to hear your life has turned around and is heading in the right direction! πŸ™‚

Soooooo glad that things are turning around for you and your family and that 2013 is a better year than the last. And on the ex **Shakes Head** grrrrr. He doesn’t deserve the kids anyways and has proven himself to be an unreliable ASS! I feel bad for the kids but in the end maybe it is for the best. **Huggs**

etruscan
                Participant

That is great news! πŸ™‚

Misty
                  Participant

Hooray!!! So happy for you guys hun XD HUGS and more HUGS!

I am glad your New Year is looking up!

Congrats to your hubby on his new job! πŸ™‚

Rachel
                    Participant

I’m glad to see you back!

Ann

I am so happy that things are going well. I was unemployed for 6 months, and I remember how aweful and scary it was. Congratulations on the new job and good thoughts sent your way for smacking down your ex. What an ass.

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

YAAAAAYYYYY! So glad you were able to get yourself, your husband and your job situation. πŸ™‚ I wish I could get my back fixed and not have to deal with it >.< one day hahah

windstonefan
                          Participant

Glad everything worked out for you. An of coarse that you are back!

windstonefan

bayoudragon
                            Participant

That’s awesome news! Congrats! :bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.