Amy Brown Prints and Nene Thomas Prints

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Amy Brown Prints and Nene Thomas Prints

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Hello is there any interest here is collecting prints from either of these artists. I have a few Amy Brown prints like 20 of them from large 13 X 19 to smaller 8.6 x 11 most are out of print some are Limited Editions with low numbers some are on eBay right now poodleforyou is the seller. I also have the larger prints from Nene Thomas that are retired hard to find limited editions. All will be cheaper than the current price listed on eBay because of the fees associated with selling there can be skipped. The ones from Nene Thomas are not listed yet as I just have not had the time to sort threw all the stored tubes yet and get pictures. I have allot of Nenes prints. In a few weeks I will post pictures there and if you like or want anything just pm me here. Or if you have one in mind I can tell you if I have it beforehand. I have at least 50 of Nenes prints stored. I even have some fairies still stored by Amy Brown, Sheila Wolk, Jessica Galbreth and Linda Biggs. These are new in box. I gave away all my used faries to friends and Charity when I moved but I still have about 5 large bins full or those. Anything you have in mind I will check on them as I don’t remember what all I kept. I also have a ton of stored unused in bins– Beanie Babies with tags and everything most are older but please don’t expect a answer for 2 weeks if you are looking for a particular one I must have 500 of those stored in large bins. Time to clean up my sons basement work room that I have been using for storage. Thanks ahead of time for looking. Evelyn/windstonefan/poodlesforyou.

windstonefan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.