fbpx

Amethyst Update 6-15-09

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Amethyst Update 6-15-09

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

There are Young Oriental Dragons, Hatching Dragons, and a few Fledling Dragons in Amethyst in the store again. Also some very pretty Flap Cats. ๐Ÿ™‚

Susie
      Keymaster

Miss Susie….will the other orientals be re-stocked soon??? :hi: Thanks!

I didnt see fleldings ๐Ÿ™ maybe alrdy gone

Griffinlover wrote:

I didnt see fleldings ๐Ÿ™ maybe alrdy gone

When I just got one, there were only 4 on there. I got one for drgnlvr, so if she doesn’t need/want it, I have drag0n on my list to ask first then you. :hi:

oh yay I am on the list at least ๐Ÿ˜€

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Fledglings are already gone, but the Young Orientals are still there.

I got an Oriental! Now my mommy will have her baby! Gah they are the cutest things ever! ๐Ÿ˜€

Laurie
          Participant

For crying out loud I must be jinxed with the fledgies, I can’t seem to snag one.

Copper83
            Participant

I got a Flapcat and a Fledge! That made it worth staying home today. ๐Ÿ˜€

I got a young oriental! I so did not need to spend money on him, but he’s just so… darn…. cute….. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

For crying out loud I must be jinxed with the fledgies, I can’t seem to snag one.

You and me both ๐Ÿ™ . Here’s to hoping they will make a bigger fourth or fifth batch. Or just hope they decide to make the Amy color a production color. The Fledgies are just to popular ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . Did you manage to get an Young Amy Oriental?

siberakh1
                Participant

Drat! I missed the orientals. All I managed to do was get stuck in the pouring rain in the middle of a hail storm getting drenched because a stupid contractor didn’t have badge access to the site, so I had to drive back to the office. I’m still waiting for my shoes to dry. At least I still had a spare pair of socks in my bag from the gym that I forgot to put away last week. Maybe I can manage to get a flapcat when they come up on ebay (maybe?), unless there will be more?

Laurie
                  Participant

Darn, missed the cats. how many were there?

Laurie wrote:

Darn, missed the cats. how many were there?

20 flappers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.