Amethyst Fuzzies

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Amethyst Fuzzies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Theres a bad picture of Amethyst Fuzzies on the Windstone Facebook page. I don’t know how to post pictures to the forum yet!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Stephanie
        Participant

How come this thread has a link in the top menu bar? ๐Ÿ˜›

At first I thought it was a ‘Newest Forum Topic’ feature, but there’s been a new topic and this link is still up there!

I think it’s cute. It makes me smile. ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Can some one point me to the Windstone page on Facebook? the one I found doesn’t have any pictures or anything posted to it. :~

Stephanie
            Participant
              Susie
              Keymaster

:8) I am so embarassed! I managed to fill in a wrong space and accidently put the link up on the top menu! The Fuzzies must have typed that in when I turned my back a second! Didn’t know that was possible! We learn new things every day! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Carolyn
                Participant

It was a suprise seeing it there . Accidents happen . Yes we all live and learn . I’m getting a digital camera and I have no idea on how to up load pics . So me and computers don’t get along so well .

Susie
                  Keymaster

Thank you WolfenMachine for posting the picture here! And thanks to who-ever (drupal dragon? Jennifer?) it was that fixed my error!

Hannah
                    Participant

I got an Amethyst fuzzy in the mail today with my Amethyst OW! He’s so cute!! I love the beads that you used for these – all pretty pink and blue! I’ll have to post a picture later ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.