Amethyst Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Amethyst Dragons

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stormbreeze 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Aaron
    Participant

Anyone know whether the Amethyst dragons are being retired?

Melody
    Keymaster

Anyone know whether the Amethyst dragons are being retired?

Yep, they are retired.

Stormbreeze
    Participant

So there won’t be any more amethyst orientals? 🙁

Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.

Susie
    Keymaster

We never made the Oriental Sun Dragon and the Oriental Moon Dragon in Amethyst – we may possibly make more of those – Melody is considering it. I’m not calling the Oriental and the Young Oriental in amethyst “retired” yet – we’ll wait and see what Melody decides.

rachelled
    Participant

We never made the Oriental Sun Dragon and the Oriental Moon Dragon in Amethyst – we may possibly make more of those – Melody is considering it. I’m not calling the Oriental and the Young Oriental in amethyst “retired” yet – we’ll wait and see what Melody decides.

It’d be a shame if they were retired, I’ve been waiting for over a year now for the chance of a restock as they are still listed! It’d be really lovely to see Moon and Suns eventually as well, just to have the whole family… I’m sure you guys have a lot going on, though.

WolfenMachine
    Participant

Yes, I missed the amethyst adult oriental and was waiting for more 🙁 Would love to see a sun and moon in that color too!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m more geared up for the sun and moon in white, but amethyst would be pretty as well

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Stormbreeze
    Participant

Yes, certainly – but take your time! Heh… That’s me speaking, not a certain 300 dollar griffin, or anything. 😛

Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.