fbpx

Amber Dawn PYO dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Amber Dawn PYO dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

siberakh1
      Participant

I’ll eventually put a picture of him up in the gallery, but I don’t know if I have time this week to put together a composite pic of him. So, I’ll post a few pics here.

He is a commission (aka late xmas/samhain/bday) present for my friend Holly. He’s clutching a small piece of baltic amber to match his orange eyes. He’s a pale pearlescent yellow with pearl white accents. Something simple for once!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2091906869&code=28070689&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

I haven’t really decided on a name (amber dawn or something – I can change the name :P… I may just let my friend name him). He isn’t antiqued because she is so light colored and my friend didn’t say whether she wanted antiquing or not. He was originally more springy-lemon pearl colored, but I was told that was still too dark, so I opted out of antiquing, just to be safe. I’m hoping this is light yellow enough.

I’m trying to finish the other one I have for this weekend (a griffin) so I can deliver both, but I think the griffin will end up being shipped out next week in the mail. There is only so much time in the week and the griff is going to take me about half a week to finish! 😯 Then I can do my swap piece πŸ˜€ and my current pyo obligations will be freed up!

Edited: Added paint and eye color to description because I forgot πŸ™„

beautiful. πŸ™‚

Maria
        Participant

Very nice and subdued. I’m trying to decide whether the red eyes fit, but I think their drawing attention to the head is good. Usually I notice the wings first.

siberakh1
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Very nice and subdued. I’m trying to decide whether the red eyes fit, but I think their drawing attention to the head is good. Usually I notice the wings first.

The eyes are orange, not red πŸ˜› The amber color was picked to match the eyes that my friend wanted with the yellow, so I obliged.

Maebnus
            Participant

Very pretty! He makes me want lemon Pez even more than Phoenix’s kirin… πŸ˜€

Maebnus3 wrote:

maybe you should eat something before you go into sugar shock. 😯

Maebnus
              Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Lol, I just ate. But I have NO PEZ >< and I really want some now, dang it

Maebnus3 wrote:

gryphondreamer wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

ok. you should so buy some pez before you read this forum next time. πŸ˜€

siberakh1
                Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

gryphondreamer wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

But there is always POCKY! 😈

Maebnus
                  Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

But there is always POCKY! 😈

Mmmmmm, pocky! Dang it, I don’t have any of that either >< No more suggestions after like, 8pm central! The 1 asian place with it around here closes early & our Suncoast is 30 mins away. ARg!

Oh, but um, yeah… sorry for the candy hijack. Back to the lovely dragon! I do love the pic in the flowers… I’m a bit jealous of Holly, siber.

Lokie
                    Participant

Very nice, siberakh1 πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Oh! He’s so pretty!!!! Like a bananna Pocky πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh! He’s so pretty!!!! Like a bananna Pocky πŸ˜€

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah, at least he was a breeze to do, other than the having to repaint it lighter. The rest of the ones on deck will take more time πŸ˜‰

He looks like a little yellow chick! I like the tie in with the amber and the eyes, but he wouldave looked interesting with yellow eyes too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.