fbpx

Amanda's WIP PYO Thread :) (2-1-12 UPDATE!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Amanda's WIP PYO Thread :) (2-1-12 UPDATE!)

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

WOW! Thank you everyone for the compliments, it means a lot πŸ˜€ I will be sure to update once they are all done πŸ™‚

Kelly
    Participant

Can’t wait to see your finished pieces! The little one caught my eye, I like the colors on him. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Here is Loken (The Keeper) almost finished! lol.. he’s waiting on custom eyes and I need to go get him a gem that’ll work well on him πŸ™‚ He is my gift to my boyfriend for our 2yr anniv..

and the lil one is still unnamed! lol.. he is the gift I got from my bf for our anniv, lol πŸ˜€

I really love these two! I keep telling my bf I’m going to steal Loken from him ;p lol! … Amanda really does the most beautiful work! πŸ™‚ ‘n she was the most pleasant person to work with as well! Completely open to suggestion, gave us work in progress images of Loken (My lil one wasn’t commissioned for me, he was just being done at the same time as Loken so I also saw him in WIP and fell in love! That’s when my bf contacted her about him) and she worked with us wonderfully! The final outcome is far better than I could have imagined him to be! I fully intend to do more transactions with her!

Blight
        Participant

He’s simply gorgeous!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.