fbpx

All the Royal Hatchers…except Gold :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone All the Royal Hatchers…except Gold :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

Here they are….

keschete
      Participant

Stephanie
        Participant

Wow! That’s quite the collection.

Andrea
          Participant

I actually like the rainbows!
            Great collection!

kitsunelady
            Participant

SO CUTE t.t!!!!

Jodi
              Participant

Very cute! Nice collection.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Don’t you mean except silver?

Do you realize that represents $1500 worth of Windstones, before you adjust for retired colors, etc?

I was adding stuff up valuewise in my collection and my homeowners insurance just might go up once I get them on the policy, yikes.

The Rainbows are cute, an up close pic would be nice as I haven’t gotten to see them at all just yet.

Kyrin

keschete
                  Participant

You can get a special policy for your collectibles. American Collector’s Insurance is great. For $150 per year I have 20k worth of insurance.

Maybe you should check that out instead of going through your homeowners. It is a little cheaper and better service.

Kaya

Stephanie
                    Participant

keschete wrote:

You can get a special policy for your collectibles. American Collector’s Insurance is great. For $150 per year I have 20k worth of insurance.

Maybe you should check that out instead of going through your homeowners. It is a little cheaper and better service.

Kaya

Thank you for telling us this! I was just thinking about insurance the other day.

siberakh1
                      Participant

Congrats Kaya! Just need the silvers when they are released πŸ˜€

Pegasi, if she didn’t mean the silvers, it might be the special gold leaf ones that were released (DM has two of the three).

*edited from name goof πŸ˜‰ *

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Congrats Kaya! Just need the silvers when they are released πŸ˜€

Emerald, if she didn’t mean the silvers, it might be the special gold leaf ones that were released (DM has two of the three).
                          It was me not emerald that asked if she meant silvers instead of gold. πŸ˜‰ I forgot about the gold leafed hatching empresses.

siberakh1
                          Participant

Whoops! My bad. I’m almost ready to leave work and drive home. Hehe… I fixed it up above πŸ™‚

keschete
                            Participant

I meant gold since silver isn’t actually available yet πŸ™‚ and DM is sitting on 2 hehehehe…he is a lucky man! Maybe someday…I could convince hime to sell one to me… yeah right!!!!

Kaya

Patricia
                              Participant

What a great collection!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.