All I Want For Christmas is….

Home Forums Miscellany Community All I Want For Christmas is….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I don’t have to ask for my two front teeth anymore!!YAY!😄
      I want everyone to be well.
      I wish everyone could be with entire families but if you can’t,enjoy the company you do have.
      On the personal side…
      I wants me some Windstones.Never enough beauty around if you ask me.They make me smile.😊
      Happy Holidays🎉🍹🎄🎅🎶🎁🎵🎊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

my family is staying apart for the holidays, my sisters will be doing some cooking and food delivery but other than that, it’s Thanksgiving and Christmas with just hubby, me and the kitties…..

I guess I too would wish for more Windstones, there’s always room for one more pretty….or two…or three….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
        Participant

…Or four…😆
          Enjoy your holiday season💖

Bodine
          Participant

Ship early.I have a feeling gift cards will be popular this year.

VS
            Participant

Yeah, holidays will be interesting. We’re switching our mom from independent living at a big facility to a group home assisted living Thanksgiving weekend and they’ve been on complete lockdown with only outside visiting until Covid surged back up here in IL, now they stopped even that. Just getting her moved in is turning into a logistical challenge (the nice way of phrasing it), and Christmas looks like it might be virtual at best, or maybe us just talking on the phone to her from outside her window. A big change from just presents, chatter, good food and lots of hugs.

I know it’ll be hard on her. Earlier this year after the first lockdown she fell and I got to see her in the hospital because I’m her POA. She was apologizing for making me come, and I told her that it was ok, at least it gave me a chance to finally hug her. And gave her a big hug. She almost cried right there, saying how badly she missed hugs. Before this I was visiting every weekend and giving her hugs then, so I can understand.

At least I can give her a hug again when we move her to tide her over until another opportunity.

Hug who you can (safely). Distant hugs if need be. Reach to your seniors and disabled and at risk people, the isolation they are enduring is extremely difficult. Spread what happiness you can, it’s the best gift you can give.

On that note, I am wishing everyone hugs (physical, virtual, mental) for the holidays! And good vibes, knowing it’ll be something else but may it all work out somehow. 💐🌈🦄🐉

Btw Bodine, you (more than others, tho many here do) seem to spread a lot of happiness here in the forums, so I wanted to give you a special shout out for that. Thank you for it!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

My two sisters & their families – including two nephews (not teens yet) and one niece (30’s) are going to a favorite resort in VA over Thanksgiving week – I’m not too happy about that but they see each other more frequently. The one sister/B-in-L/nephews are coming from CO. My 86 yr old Mom was supposed to go as well, but her Primary Doc told her she needed to stay home to make sure she’s safe, especially since she’s had some medical issues (not COVID related) lately. So – my Hubby and I will be with her on Thanksgiving Day. We’ve been safely visiting her (and only her) once monthly to help out. Her building has been excellent in checking residents and visitors, and not letting delivery people in so we believe she’s been kept as safe as she can be. We are thrilled that Mom is not going to VA with my sisters/their families.

Christmas dinner may be at my local sister’s house with us, Mom and the one niece. But we’ll see how everything goes within the next month – no solid plans have been made yet.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Zeppard Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                Participant

Busy,busy,even for being home.I hope y’all have an awesome time.Grandmothers don’t last forever💖
                  I wish we did😆
                  VS:that is very sweet of you and I felt like the Grinch.My heart swelled 10times bigger😍
                  I hope you get your loved one happily and safely tucked in.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I’m not going to down for Thanksgiving. Normally, my extended family gathers for a great big meal with lots of visiting, but I work in a child care center, and I can’t guarantee my aunt will be safe from my exposure level. We’ve had some cases at our facility. Christmas maybe cancelled as well depending on the metrics and exposure levels. Christmas is just my mom, my brother, his wife, and daughter, and my family, but we need to be safe first.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                    Participant

We have big family gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas with the Vaughn family.(My daughter’s husband’s family)This year, no Thanksgiving and only six for Christmas.It will be sweet anyways!Life must go on.✨

Bodine
                      Participant

I needed some cheering up so I put up my tree.Never fails to make me smile.

20201123_0551572

Bodine
                        Participant

Top blinker went out,after I set the tree up.
                          Share some of your holiday photos.We need some smiles.Been a rough year so I refuse to let it ruin my Christmas no matter how small😊🎄🎅🎊🎶💞
                          “Santa’s Little Helper”

20201123_0752173

Megan
                          Participant

Your little Santa bantam (santam??) is so cute, Bodine 🙂 His little orb looks like a snow globe!

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Great minds think alike! My emerald scratcher has a Santa hat he wears at Christmas. (where did you get the hat? Small ones are so hard to find- I stole the scratcher’s from a stuffed toy)

With everything going on, we decided not to put up the tree this year.😥 It depressed my husband so though that I picked up a small tree at a thrift store.

I will be working Thanksgiving (a yay- I got a part time job cashiering at a grocery store) and my sister will also be working, so we won’t be doing Thanksgiving. My mom will be going to my brother’s though, and maybe I can call my BIL to see if he can pick up my husband.

Bodine
                              Participant

Pip:I got the hat from a little Santa I had.Bella snagged it out of the box when I was busy and all I managed to save was the hat😄 recycle/reuse😄
                                Bodinetoo got me a little Brown puppy that rocks and plays “Bad to the Bone” Look at the first name on the list.😆
                                Maghan:I know right?Love the way the globe photographed.
                                Santam,cute!💖

20201124_0825432

Bodine
                                Participant

All I Want For Christmas is….
                                  Money
                                  PYO Rock dragon…an entire flight
                                  PYO Oriental
                                  New pair of leather boots
                                  A car(Camaro to be exact)
                                  I don’t want much😄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.