fbpx

Albino Kirins

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Albino Kirins

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

Does anyone know if there are plans to make albino adult kirins to match the babies that are in the store? ๐Ÿ™‚

pony-up
      Participant

I would certainly buy them! My poor little albino baby is lost without his folks!

Scathach
        Participant

Oh, yes, me too, please! Mom and dad are needed!

PS – Blue or Pink eyes!

Life is beautiful.

Laurie
          Participant

I want pink. Choice of eye colors when you buy would be cool. I might actually be able to do these in a couple years. lol

Misty
            Participant

I would love some adult kirins. But I prefer blue eyes! >.O Pink eyes just “eh” to me.

etruscan
              Participant

I would love some adult kirins. But I prefer blue eyes! >.O Pink eyes just “eh” to me.

No, no … blue = “blah”, pink = “pretty!” This one may be split down the middle (but kirins with one pink eye and one blue eye is not the answer). ๐Ÿ™‚

No, no … blue = “blah”, pink = “pretty!” This one may be split down the middle (but kirins with one pink eye and one blue eye is not the answer). ๐Ÿ™‚

BLUE!!!!! Must have blue eyes! Ooh a blue Kirin papa with blue eyes would be the bestest!

Or,,,,,,choosing eye color would be rather neat! So you can have your pink and I can have my blue!!

Sarah
                Participant

I love the pink eyes, but the blue are pretty too. If they were available, I’d really love to buy a pink eyed albino kirin mom and dad for my lonely lil baby kirin!

Ann

Pink eyes! I want my albino to have albino eyes!

Misty
                    Participant

It definately needs a choice of eye color or just split the batch so both are available =) I think both would sell out pretty quickly.

Scathach
                      Participant

Maybe if it’s not too much of a headache – we could ask when we order for either pink or blue eyes? But definitely I’d want mine to have the same colour.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.