fbpx

Albino Ki Rin's?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Albino Ki Rin's?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lorie
    Participant

Hi Melody,
      Do you knnow when you will be painting the Male & Female Albino Ki Rin’s to match the baby? She is crying for mom and dad. I appreciate everything you do for us!

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Im curious too. I really want parents for my little one. I never got the first ki-rin family so I look forward to having a set of albino ki-rins.

Christine
        Participant

Ooh, I would definitely purchase a mama and papa for my baby. I loved the test paints I saw on ebay back when. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
          Keymaster

Im curious too. I really want parents for my little one. I never got the first ki-rin family so I look forward to having a set of albino ki-rins.

We have a few adult kirins cast, but they are destined for ebay until we get horns.
            We gotta do something ’bout the pewter prob!!

Pam

Melody, we have at least 300 female kirin horns. And we have 50 male kirin horns, plus a huge bag of them that only need to get plated, so you could probably make about 25 male kirins and still have enough horns left for ebay ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Oooo! I most definitely would love a complete Albino Kirin family. Please consider making some moms and dads for the babies :).

Lorie
                Participant

Please, Please consider painting some Mom and Dad Albino Ki Rin’s. That would be great! The babies will be so happy! As always, I appreciate your time.

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ I would love to join the crowd of Albino Ki-Rin lovers! (I would get one in a heartbeat! -Especially the Mother. I think she looks so beautiful and ‘dainty’ in albino <3 )

Kiya
                    Participant

I don’t know, I think the snow ki-rin family was prettier. I’d vote for babies in that color for the store. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.