fbpx

Akatosh Keeper

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Illith
    Participant

Been crapping my pants in excitement while waiting for the new Elder Scrolls game, so to keep my mind from drowning in near-insanity, I decided to paint an Akatosh inspired Keeper!
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Gave him some “battle damage”, because I’m sure the Dragon Father of the Nine has probably seen a few battles in his time.
      I really need to stop painting nerd-themed pieces. XD

WolfenMachine
      Participant

No, dont stop painting “nerd” themes-they are fantastic! I really like this one a lot! Especially the eyes and the black horns-I love high contrast, and the black against the yellows and oranges are wonderful ๐Ÿ™‚

Kalandra
        Participant

11-11-11 (only 9 days left) ๐Ÿ˜›

Kalandra

Misty
          Participant

*twidles thumbs while waiting for cool games, admires dragon while twidling thumbs* :bigsmile:

Riversgrace
            Participant

My husband used to play the Elder Scrolls! I will have to make sure he sees this one. Beautiful dragon! I love yellows and oranges and reds! ๐Ÿ™‚ Great job on him!

Kelly
              Participant

Very cool! The colors came out great. I like the battle scars you added. ๐Ÿ™‚

Illith
                Participant

Thanks everyone! Haha, okay … maybe I WON’T stop painting nerd themed ones. Won’t be for a while though; Skyrim in 4 days!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.